Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors (958 Views)

Investors Needed For Kosso Wood Trading Business / Listen-up Young Agropreneur: Agro Commodities Trading/business Is Vast.. / Need Information About Food Stuff Trading Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by karlxavier(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good day all, their are many people that have good ideas nut no capital to start up and some other category of people that have the capital but no good idea to start up. I am a agro business trader. I trade on Palm kernel nut. It's a simple trade. You buy from the local market and you supply the kernels to processing companies that refine to vegetable oil, soap industries, etc. It is a simple and interesting trade(not an easy one) I am really seeking for investors because it is a capital intensive business. We are based in imo state and interested investors can come and have a look at our shop(bitch)... Bitch is what is used for storing Palm kernel. It's a business that you can make between 5-10percent monthly(guaranteed). Why we need investors is that, as we are approaching the rainy season, some companies don't pay cash and carry on supply. Some wait for about 1week before the pay for the goods supplied. The companies are reliable. Kernel business has become a profitable venture now. Interested investors can partner with us by investing into the business. We need about 2million naira to get the business flowing in a good manner. I have made all possible contact to be getting stock every now and then. It's not a business you can just rush into. Their are many secrets to the business and that makes it a profitable one. Interested investors can send me an email. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com or 07035769754.
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by karlxavier(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Some has been asking the difference between hand picked kernel and water washed. Handpicked is the kind of kernel that doesn't have any water content inside the nut. This is the best grade you can supply to a company and also, it commands higher value than water washed. Water washed on the other hand is a kind of nut that was washed with water. They use the process of water to separate the nut from the shells. That is water washed kind of kernel. It has its own different price in the company when you want to sell. Understanding the usage of scale is also a secret in the business. Knowing how you can solve the issue of haulage of the kernel to the factory is also a thing to think about in the company. The simple theory of the more goods you have in the truck, the lesser the transport cost, how to deal with issues of produce fees on the road, etc has all been settled. It doesn't mean that their are no risks in the business but if you understand the basic knowledge, their wouldn't be any problem trading. Jokers please keep off, interested People should only Contact me. Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by karlxavier(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by karlxavier(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
A guaranteed 5-10percent monthly on the business. You can come to imo state to see our warehouse. We would sign an mou as regards that effect.
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by karlxavier(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by shiftmarket(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2016
U speak the truth Mr Karl. Capital is a major issue.
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by gboisgroups(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2016
buy your palm kernel, cashew nut, soya beans at gbois farm at an affordable price.
for more info contact us @
tel: 08071638140, 07014637894
e-mail: gboisgroups@gmail.com
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by karlxavier(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Keep the calls coming in...
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by macodollar: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2016
@OP, sorry if my question is a bit off. Can u supply palm oil to someone in Lagos regularly?
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by karlxavier(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
At MacDollar, we don't do far supplies... We only supply around the east or North. Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by jades5050(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmm this is interesting
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by shiftmarket(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2016
What quantity do you want and what frequency?
macodollar:
@OP, sorry if my question is a bit off. Can u supply palm oil to someone in Lagos regularly?
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by Gini123: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Have good condition used pko extractor for sale at an affordable price

Contact
Nwabuog@gmail.com
Re: Palm Kernel Trading Business.. Seeking For Investors by grownaira: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Gini123:
Have good condition used pko extractor for sale at an affordable price

Contact
Nwabuog@gmail.com
whats the daily processing capacity? Do you have pic?

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Apples In Nigeria. / Two Heavy Cow Carrying A Truck Of Sand Amazing / List Of All Farms In Nigeria (enterprise And Contact Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.