Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu (1025 Views)

I need a job in Port Harcourt / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Urgent Vacancy :Customer Service Agent Job In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu by Benteazaa(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Somebody please help a brother with any kind of job in Enugu, am a HND Accountancy holder. plsssssssssss
Re: Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu by Mpyaw: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
nugu State Government - Following the exorbitant amount quoted by companies for the cleaning of the Enugu State New Secretariat, the State Government has opted for the engagement of volunteers for the exercise.

In the light of the foregoing, application is hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be engaged as:

Job Title: Volunteer (Cleaning Services)

Qualifications Required
Interested persons are required to possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Considering the services to be rendered, the age limit of interested persons would be between 20 - 30 years.
Ability to work under pressure, with little or no supervision
Skills Required:
Skill and Ability to clean very well will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials, which should be forwarded to:
The Head of Service,
Enugu State Government,
Enugu State.
Re: Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mpyaw:
nugu State Government - Following the exorbitant amount quoted by companies for the cleaning of the Enugu State New Secretariat, the State Government has opted for the engagement of volunteers for the exercise.

In the light of the foregoing, application is hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be engaged as:

Job Title: Volunteer (Cleaning Services)

Qualifications Required
Interested persons are required to possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Considering the services to be rendered, the age limit of interested persons would be between 20 - 30 years.
Ability to work under pressure, with little or no supervision
Skills Required:
Skill and Ability to clean very well will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials, which should be forwarded to:
The Head of Service,
Enugu State Government,
Enugu State.

hello, please do you work in the goverment house? i will send a pm Sir, please acknowledge the pm.
Re: Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu by kraspsberr: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Benteazaa:
Somebody please help a brother with any kind of job in Enugu, am a HND Accountancy holder. plsssssssssss
Kindly indicate if you still need a job because there's an opening for an accountant. Thanks.
Re: Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu by africanman85: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
kraspsberr:

Kindly indicate if you still need a job because there's an opening for an accountant. Thanks.
I need a job. Am in Umuahia
Re: Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu by africanman85: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
kraspsberr:

I need a job. Am in Umuahia africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu by Salvame(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
kraspsberr:

I need the Job.I have a B.Sc in Accounting and I reside in Enugu.I am proficient in Microsoft packages and Peachtree accounting.
Re: Am In Need Of A Job In Enugu by Benteazaa(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
kraspsberr:

yes my brother, am still interested. here is my number 08154817186. hook me up on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Ongoing Recruitment, Lagos, Nigeria / Refer Us And Get 200k / Wallpaper At Cheap Rate anywere in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.