Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! (1221 Views)

I need a job in Port Harcourt / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Urgent Vacancy :Customer Service Agent Job In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by rubysecret: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pls fellow nairalanders, am in need of a job in Abuja. B.sc International relations. If There is any opportunity pls kindly carry me along pls. I Will really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by EngrSeries(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Noted....
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by rubysecret: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks.
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by Mpyaw: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Index Food Industries Limited is a new beverage and tomato paste company, producing healthy fruit drinks, water, tomato paste from local fresh hand-picked tomatoes. our product are produced with the first natural ingredients, with the health of our consumers in mind. We are known for excellent and good manufacturing practices with quality standards in our manufacturing process.

We are interested in those who are willing to be champions in their chosen careers with sterling qualities to join our company in the capacity below:

Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer

Ref: IFIL018
Department: Quality Control/Quality Assurance

Key Responsibilities
Responsible for Microbiology chemical lab activities.
Inventory control for Chemical Lab tems like consumable material and maintain minimum stock by using support from Quality Assurance Manager.
To strictly follow the Laboratory Instructions (Us) and Workbench instructions whlle doing analysis.
Demonstrate continual improvement of Safety. Health arid Environment (SHE) performance.
Maintain the factory’s commitment to the prevention of environmental pollution via the provision of resources and materials irs line with the department impact and aspect.
Any other business related Job assigned by the Line Manager.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Cless lower or Upper Credit Grade) In Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry and other biological sciences.
Minimum of one year experience in the food industry.
Analytic and diagnostic ability.
Excellent Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with a Cover Letter to: recruitment@firstindexgroup.com
Or
The Human Resource Manager,
Index Food Industries Limited,
Plot No. 200A Candastral Zone, Giri,
Gwagwalada Area Council,
Abuja.
Or
9, ACME Road,
Opposite Boulos Ent.
Off Agidingbi Road,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by rubysecret: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thanksssooooo. Abeg if una see any better job for Abuja, abeg make una carry me Along ooo.
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by ofeshe(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2016
Mpyaw:
Index Food Industries Limited is a new beverage and tomato paste company, producing healthy fruit drinks, water, tomato paste from local fresh hand-picked tomatoes. our product are produced with the first natural ingredients, with the health of our consumers in mind. We are known for excellent and good manufacturing practices with quality standards in our manufacturing process.

We are interested in those who are willing to be champions in their chosen careers with sterling qualities to join our company in the capacity below:

Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer

Ref: IFIL018
Department: Quality Control/Quality Assurance

Key Responsibilities
Responsible for Microbiology chemical lab activities.
Inventory control for Chemical Lab tems like consumable material and maintain minimum stock by using support from Quality Assurance Manager.
To strictly follow the Laboratory Instructions (Us) and Workbench instructions whlle doing analysis.
Demonstrate continual improvement of Safety. Health arid Environment (SHE) performance.
Maintain the factory’s commitment to the prevention of environmental pollution via the provision of resources and materials irs line with the department impact and aspect.
Any other business related Job assigned by the Line Manager.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Cless lower or Upper Credit Grade) In Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry and other biological sciences.
Minimum of one year experience in the food industry.
Analytic and diagnostic ability.
Excellent Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with a Cover Letter to: recruitment@firstindexgroup.com
Or
The Human Resource Manager,
Index Food Industries Limited,
Plot No. 200A Candastral Zone, Giri,
Gwagwalada Area Council,
Abuja.
Or
9, ACME Road,
Opposite Boulos Ent.
Off Agidingbi Road,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Can i still apply?
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by Noblejkz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please i got invited for interview by index food. I need first hand information about their work environment, corporate culture, pay structure(Sales), and growth prospects.
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by EdoBoy90(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
ofeshe:

Can i still apply?
. Is your discipline there? Yet you call yourself a graduate, can you see your discipline is not there. it is not for you.
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by izzou(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. Is your discipline there? Yet you call yourself a graduate, can you see your discipline is not there. it is not for you.

How do you know his discipline?

He is not the OP naA
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by EdoBoy90(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
izzou:

How do you know his discipline?
He is not the OP naA
. Sorry ooo. I taught he was the op ooo
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by Noblejkz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Noblejkz:
Please i got invited for interview by index food. I need first hand information about their work environment, corporate culture, pay structure(Sales), and growth prospects.
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by ofeshe(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. Sorry ooo. I taught he was the op ooo
That is why you have to think before you speak or type. I forgive you for the insult
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Noblejkz:

Pls,include interview date for gate crashing.
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Noblejkz:

Pls,include interview date for gate crashing. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Please Am In need of a Job In Abuja! by Noblejkz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Someone with information about the firm should pls share. The interview is on 30th.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Wanted - Must Be Between The Ages Of 22 And 27 With OND / Amazing Vacancies For June First / Apply Now For KPMG Recruitment For Graduate Trainees In Nigeria – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.