Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (380 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday March 15th 2016)
DWELLING IN THE SECRET PLACE OF GOD

1.Thank you Father for your eternal protection over my life and family.

2.Thank you Father for sparing my life to witness this day.

3.Father, at every point that I have given in to the spirit of fear, instead of trusting you, have mercy upon me and forgive me.

4.Father, I confess, that you are my refuge and fortress and in you will I put my trust forever.

5. I bind every spirit of fear in my life and cast you out in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of your righteousness and holiness, that I may ascend unto your holy hill.

7.Father, admit me into your secret place and let me abide under your shadow of protection, forever.

8.Father, you are my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? You are the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

9.Father, when the enemies shall come, to eat up my flesh, let them stumble and fall, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.

11.I decree, that a thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousand by my right hand, but it shall not come near me, in Jesus' name.

12.I decree that with my eyes.I shall see the judgement of God upon all the wicked powers and enemies, that rose up against me.

13.Father, release upon my life the fullness of your Holy Spirit.

14.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dupsai(f): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dear brother dallyemmy, ,thanks for the update and the prayer points posted. I will so much appreciate the prayer points better if you can be posting them along with the daily post. I know it's not an easy task but l hardly follow the update again after each morning devotion
Thanks for your efforts and understanding. May the Lord continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
dupsai:
Dear brother dallyemmy, ,thanks for the update and the prayer points posted. I will so much appreciate the prayer points better if you can be posting them along with the daily post. I know it's not an easy task but l hardly follow the update again after each morning devotion
Thanks for your efforts and understanding. May the Lord continue to bless you.
Sometimes, I don't get the open heavens and the prayer points the same time. Well, that is noted. God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Interpretation Of The Pope Washing Peoples Feet. / UK Based Nigerian Gay Pastor Says,the Biblical David Was Gay And Ruth Was A Lesb / When Storms Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.