Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Your Free Food And Shelter Is Guaranteed After Your Camp - For One Month - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your Free Food And Shelter Is Guaranteed After Your Camp - For One Month (757 Views)

share your camp experience and pictures: newCorp Members / Pcm's In Akure And Ado Ekiti Order Your Camp Kits Now @ Affordable Prices / Rush Now For Your CAMP KIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Free Food And Shelter Is Guaranteed After Your Camp - For One Month by Oduok(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm a serving corps member (Batch B15). Before getting to camp my fear was where I would stay and what i'll eat immediately after camp. But this fear was handled by religious bodies who provided us feeding and accomodation as new corps members immediately after camp. They even arranged for vehicles to pick us up from camp to our respective local government areas accross the state. So prospective corps members don't panic. I have the opportunity to coordinate that now for the Batch A16 that we are expecting in my local government. I'm consulting with Nigerian Christian Corpers' Fellowship (NCCF), Catholics Corpers' Fellowship, and Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria. I'm priviledged to be the coordinator of NCCF in my local government. I just feel I should post this to ease tension.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Yet To Receive My Allawe / Learn 15 Skills & Acquisition Sitting In Front Of Your Your TV/Systems @ N300... / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.