Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

See The Shocking Message MTN Sent Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Shocking Message MTN Sent Me (1700 Views)

Watch The Shocking Moment An Iphone Explodes & Burst Into Flames On A Dashboard / See The Message MTN Sent To Me Today / Message MTN Staffers Just Received Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking Message MTN Sent Me by Lifeafterlove: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
It was on Monday evening, my phone alerted me of a message, thinking it was a bank alert, as I rushed to grab the phone to see if it really is, behold it was MTN.
Though I felt very happy for I thought I had won a prize. What did MTN send me? Congratulation you have won yourself a set of Fulani twins, if you fail to claim your prize after three days, we will send you the whole family.
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/see-shocking-message-mtn-sent-me.html

2 Likes

Re: See The Shocking Message MTN Sent Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lifeafterlove:
It was on Monday evening, my phone alerted me of a message, thinking it was a bank alert, as I rushed to grab the phone to see if it really is, behold it was MTN.
Though I felt very happy for I thought I had won a prize. What did MTN send me? Congratulation you have won yourself a set of Fulani twins, if you fail to claim your prize after three days, we will send you the whole family.
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/see-shocking-message-mtn-sent-me.html
Then go and grab the twins then. Hope it's not London use twin

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Message MTN Sent Me by Kyase(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
No be everything dem dey use joke

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Message MTN Sent Me by LordOfTheWeed: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stop trying hard to be funny coz even if your jokes spreads nitrous oxides, you'll still be as boring as fĂșck!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Shocking Message MTN Sent Me by Yorubago(f): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Why

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone Between 20k And 23k / Paging A Phone Line / Iphone 5s Gold For 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.