Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics (2094 Views)

Comedian Ushbebe Recreates Pretty Mike's Signature Swag At AY Live (photos) / Thin Tall Tony Begins Media Tour, Seen With Ushbebe At Naija FM / Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by sixtuschimere: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sunday, March 13, was a night of glamour and rib cracking jokes at the The Chronicles of Ushbebe Live which took place at Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Lagos.

Present on the red carpet were several personalities from the entertainment as well as the media industry.Celebs like Juliet Ibrahim,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe,AY and his wife,Swankyjerry,Falz,Seyi Law and many others graced the event.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/juliet-ibrahimay-makuniyanyae.html

Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by Soulz22(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sad I missed the show
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by sixtuschimere: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by sixtuschimere: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
more

Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
ushbebe... my man
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by chido20(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
is ushbebe a plumber
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by dapsoneh: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wait, b4 I open this topic, iif akpororo dey there, I know he no close him mouth. Oya, make I open whether he go disappoint me or not
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by nikkypearl(f): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
^^ grin
Bad Belle
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
dapsoneh:
Wait, b4 I open this topic, iif akpororo dey there, I know he no close him mouth. Oya, make I open whether he go disappoint me or not
Dude, the teeth have to breath mehn, they need constant fresh air.

Research has shown breathing through the teeth reduces excessive stress on the lungs which further improves the human immune system. You can google it out if you think I'm lying.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by Aviero: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
I have never seen Akpororo take any serious picture before. Always looking playful.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by Flexherbal(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2016
It is a full house. Celebs everywhere.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by osemoses1234(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Who him dey help
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by winniz: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2016
The whole place looks extremely dry and boring, even una Celebs couldn't turn up for the event!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by pretydiva(f): 5:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Dis Juliet Ibrahim don finally relocate 2 naija ni ...or is Ghana a boring place 2 live
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by pretydiva(f): 5:53am On Mar 16, 2016
winniz:
The whole place looks extremely dry and boring, even una Celebs couldn't turn up for the event!
as if u were dere undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics by dapsoneh: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
LastMumu:
Dude, the teeth have to breath mehn, they need constant fresh air.

Research has shown breathing through the teeth reduces excessive stress on the lungs which further improves the human immune system. You can google it out if you think I'm lying.
duden s an adult, u aree not supposed to breathe via the mouth except in conditions with difficulty with breathing. Only neonates andd innfact breathhe via their mouth. Av u ever seen any pix of akpororo with his mouth cclosed beefore?

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny: See Throwback Photo Of Phyno When He Was 3years Old / Mr 2kay Is Planning On Getting Married To His Actress/model Girlfriend (photos) / See The Massive Difference in Height Between These Two American Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.