Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Abeg Answer Scincerly, Which Of These Annoys You The Most..(pix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abeg Answer Scincerly, Which Of These Annoys You The Most..(pix) (1158 Views)

Which Response Annoys You Most- Just For Fun. / Abeg, What Church Does This Guy Attend? Photo / Which One Annoys You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Answer Scincerly, Which Of These Annoys You The Most..(pix) by phensbassey: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
I just got frustrated by NEPA, Airtel and their poor network, thought I'd create a thread to allievate the anger pick the one that annoys you the most...
feel free to add yours...

Re: Abeg Answer Scincerly, Which Of These Annoys You The Most..(pix) by KingsJohnson(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
That list seems to be incomplete without Mr. Traveler, the Tourist President

1 Like

Re: Abeg Answer Scincerly, Which Of These Annoys You The Most..(pix) by tolugar: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Add UBA bank

Em quote me
Re: Abeg Answer Scincerly, Which Of These Annoys You The Most..(pix) by Bioboy1213(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Abeg put Arsenal FC
Re: Abeg Answer Scincerly, Which Of These Annoys You The Most..(pix) by leonbob: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
From most annoying to most annoying: 3,3,3,3,3,3,3.3,3
angry angry
Re: Abeg Answer Scincerly, Which Of These Annoys You The Most..(pix) by amuokuko: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
If am in Lagos, it's Traffic..

Outside lagos, definitely Police..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day :: Finally It Has Happened / Funny Video:emanuella & Friends–singular & Plural (mark Angel Comedy)e71 / Lol, Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.