Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,848 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity (1568 Views)

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by hypesng: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2016

How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity.
Simply say hi, excuse me or hello
young lady!....if she gives u harsh
looks, just don’t worry proceed by
saying “can i get to know the
time?” if she replies I have got no
watch, just relax and make it look
like you felt bad by her not telling
you what the time is!
Now pretend and say, my phone’s
battery is low and it is where I
normally check the time from. At
this point, throw her a question
like, can you help me check on
your phone? In a bit to show off,
she will quickly bring it out and tell
you what time it is. Tell her thanks
but don’t end there, ask her the
type and model of her phone,
when she tells u that, make sure
you complement her by saying,
“Wow! Ur phone is nice”
proceed by telling her u would like
to get the same type and model of
phone like hers and hope it’s not
expensive.
When she answers u, tell her u
would like to get a real view of it
by holding it, when she grants u
permission, chip in ur name by
saying am hENRY . At this
point, don’t rush asking hers
immediately, give her the phone
back and commend it for the
second time, now compliment her
by thanking her for the little time
she spent with u.
After responding,
you can now say nice meeting you dear,
but as you go, say “oh u didn't tell me ur name”
When she tells u the name, make her feel it’s the best name
u have ever heard of. After that, ask her if
she stays around, if not drop ur number to her but don’t ask
for
hers immediately. Now ask her where she’s heading to.
When she tells u, make it look like u feel bad by telling her u
have to leave and
that u are heading somewhere.
Now tell her not to worry maybe
next time….and when she’s leaving
like 2 steps away 4rm u, call her by
her name, when she stops walk up
to her and say u didn’t remember
to give me ur number. She will go
like ohhh that’s true HENRY,
when she gives it to u, promise to
give her a call. After a little while
send her a text and for the next 2
days stay wit d text, on d 3rd day
give her a call. Hope this will help
some of you who are afraid of approaching
strangers.

http://www.HypesNG.com/how-to-approach-a-lady-for-the-first-time-using-her-phone-as-an-opportunity.html
cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by klassykute(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
lol .. i just laff lol .. u never jam some edo girls
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by fbtowner(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chai. See lesson. cheesy girls are in trouble
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by sinaj(f): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
I don't think dat will work for people like us that use nokia torch with rubber band sad

Bside not every girl is patient enof to answer all those question coz I will cut u short nd tell u dat m in a haste, Bye!

I think I have a better idea for u guyz wink
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by emeraldknytt(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
funny how Op think highly of *some* girls. Carrying condemned phones, even without battery, upandan! You be like *my phone is dead* she be like *mine don die too*... Girls, devil sef dey fear dem xD cheesy
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by sinaj(f): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
emeraldknytt:
funny how Op think highly of *some* girls. Carrying condemned phones, even without battery, upandan! You be like *my phone is dead* she be like *mine don die too*... Girls, devil sef dey fear dem xD cheesy
if urz iz dead, mine iz deading grin
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
sinaj:
I don't think dat will work for people like us that use nokia torch with rubber band sad

Bside not every girl is patient enof to answer all those question coz I will cut u short nd tell u dat m in a haste, Bye!

Don't tell us your idea!!

When I stop you with my ride, let me see why you won't run and HOP into the car...

If you form hard balls, I splash some water towards you!!

You will now Hop in, and I get you new clothes!!

Shikena!!
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
iffa hear say those lines work
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by emeraldknytt(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
sinaj:
if urz iz dead, mine iz deading grin
It's still undergoing the death process and I seem to have a turbo charger that fits perfectly well... But ...er... It's inside my ... Hmmmmmmmm.... How do you do? cheesy
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
sinaj:

and you're nairalanding with that?....liers everywhere!
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by sinaj(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't tell us your idea!!

When I stop you with my ride, let me see why you won't run and HOP into the car...

I[b]f you form hard balls, I splash some water towards you!!

[/b]
You will now Hop in, and I get you new clothes!!

Shikena!!

U can do dat to only people trekking u get?

Not wen m in my ride wink

Xo run along boy!
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
and you're nairalanding with that?....liers everywhere!
u dunno if I use laptop to nailnd.

Yea liars everywhere nd around u in ur home I guess
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by sinaj(f): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
emeraldknytt:
It's still undergoing the death process and I seem to have a turbo charger that fits perfectly well... But ...er... It's inside my ... Hmmmmmmmm.... How do you do? cheesy
I do do smiley
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by emeraldknytt(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
sinaj:
I do do smiley
dodo ko plantain ni. Nice meeting you too. See ya around, sinaj
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Flexherbal(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
And after all that, come for my Herbal Tea.
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
sinaj:

Xo run along boy!

I see... You wana race??....

Drinks on loser smiley
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by iykekelvins(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
sinaj:

Xo run along boy!
Boss Lady
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
sinaj:

oya let's hear u
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by sinaj(f): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2016
praizeblog:
oya let's hear u
someone actually tried it on me nd it worked. It's more of a trick.

A guy saw me in a supermarket nd said I shud help him with my fone let him dial his no.

Dat he can't find his fone, I innocently gave him mine nd he dialled his no nd it rang. I didn't hear it ring tho, nd felt sorry for him tinkin he has misplaced his fone.

After 2wks, he called nd thanked me dat he later found the fone in his home bla bla bla.

Nd daz ow we started talkin. Shikena
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:
someone actually tried it on me nd it worked. It's more of a trick.

A guy saw me in a supermarket nd said I shud help him with my fone let him dial his no.

Dat he can't find his fone, I innocently gave him mine nd he dialled his no nd it rang. I didn't hear it ring tho, nd felt sorry for him tinkin he has misplaced his fone.

After 2wks, he called nd thanked me dat he later found the fone in his home bla bla bla.

Nd daz ow we started talkin. Shikena
waooo.... dt s another trick oo..... tanks for dt may b I will use it one day
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Youngk(m): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2016
This is more easier

[quote][/quote]Tips!
How to get any lady's phone number without stress.

1. On seeing her, just give your phone to your friend to keep for you.

2. Now write your phone number on a piece of paper or [ your complementary card] and approach her.

3. Tell her "Please sister, i just lost my phone now, can you please help me and call the line"? .....remember no civilized lady will shy away from such help. Unless she's from Mbaise or Imsu

4. Call your line and let your friend pretend to have picked the phone.

5. Thank her so much for helping you with a smile and go your way.

6. Later, call and thank her for helping you the other time, having called your phone with her line.
After all, every girl will always like to keep in touch with people they've helped.
Thank me later......Amb Alvan NDjnr Chinaka
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:

Yea liars everywhere nd around u in ur home I guess
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by sinaj(f): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2016
praizeblog:
waooo.... dt s another trick oo..... tanks for dt may b I will use it one day
hope not on me tongue
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:
hope not on me tongue
lol.....noo I cant use it for u again... since u r aware......may b I will tink about another superb way...
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:

Yea liars everywhere[b] nd around u in ur home I guess[/b]
must you come for my home? undecided
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by sinaj(f): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
must you come for my home? undecided
I guessed u were in the house wen u posted liars everywhere na
Re: How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:
I guessed u were in the house wen u posted liars everywhere na
undecided, okk

(1) (Reply)

12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry / Rapper OG Maco Involved In A Life Endangering Accident, Loses His Right Eye / Eva Alordiah Is Alluring Without Undies In Daring Beach Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.