Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

An Online Market Place That Finds Jobs For You Is Coming Soon! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Online Market Place That Finds Jobs For You Is Coming Soon! (559 Views)

10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders / 2017 NECO Co-ordination Coming Soon / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Online Market Place That Finds Jobs For You Is Coming Soon! by Foxflames: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

I am co-founding a starturp that helps you find jobs easily by connecting you with people who require your services. This will be a web based platform. Please, I need your input to the survey below. So, do you have skills and services you could offer? Do you want to hire people to assist you with your chores or projects? Please tell me about these services you want to offer or need help with and a bit more by completing this quick 4 minutes survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FWMG8Zh20ofG1SGQOpwJ2qfv_J--HdNADMTlMyfeChs/viewform?c=0&w=1

I would still like to hear from you, even if you do not require the services now.

Kindly share this link with contacts too.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Frontline Officers Needed At Eatry Located At Gbagaga Urgently / Schwarzman Scholars Program At Tsinghua University / Graduate Digital Marketer At TTC Mobile Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.