Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos (26897 Views)

Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) / Fetish Items Found In Front Of MAPOLY School Gate As Lecturers Protest. Photos / Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by bolivnnaija: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2016
I guess the okada man used his machete on the Grammar as well?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by MzMercie: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2016
All because of #10, some people r just too heartless. RIP to d dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2016
Hausa fiffle kwasin campusion efri werr in Nijeria.
May her soul rest in peace.
Kill an undergraduate because of 10 naira just because you don't value education. The students did well. Aluta continua

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Maferick: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Brunel(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016
why is there SO much hate in some parts of Nigeria?
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by helphelp: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by coachwilcox(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Student of kogi polytechnic was killed by Okada man in lokoja kogi state on 15 march 2016 just because of 10 naira difference when the lady was ask to pay 50 naira that she said she can only pay 40 naira. Because of that, the Okada man chucks the lady with knife and that lead her to death. The students take action after the death of the lady and block the road to fight with hausa peoples in lokoja since the Okada man is hausa by tribe, the students even borned Dangote motor with Cements at the front of thepoly gate. All the student has been ask to go home for further notice. May God help us. - Student

Jeezus Christ with your murder of English language. And you are actually a student that wrote this?? Chai. Our educational system has failed. May God really helps you...

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by zeezoom: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
xtivin:
She tried to stab d awusa 3 tymes but d guy get repeller.lol,he collected d knife and stab her at d chest d rest is story.R.I.P lady
sir, read the story again
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by wisesoul(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
HAUSA people on rampage since the advent of PMB, why? just last week, they same thing occur in Abuja. Fulani's people own too dey there o. Nigeria is in a terrible State.
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by macaranta(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Op grammar sha...@topic the violence in the land is getting out of control...this is the second person killed this week because of 10naira difference.
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Femco2016:
Kogi guys and this their madness.... Even killing a hen could be replaced by human in that state....those guys blood could be so hot...they need change.

You are a fool. A promising young life has just been cut off and you spit trash. If she was your relation, will you open you dirty mouth to say that? May your type never know peace. Pompous inbred swine.
Now go ahead and report me to the mods.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by HirstMOG(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
I can see two reporters here, and I guess the first reporter must be a student of the said poly lolz!!! English kpafuroku. R.I.P. to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Ralphdan(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Having Hausa/Fulani people around you is the worst thing one can ever wish for.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by tinktanker: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
IPOB miscreants from Kogi State
guy are OK? Hausa have d right to kill abi?
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by adeyeye5353(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Illiteracy is a disease? For those hausa guy called okada man, how much is 10N that make him to kill a soul, I think they need orientation because most of them are from inside inside Bush
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Viviangist always looking for traffic to her blog
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by vicechancellor(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2016
illiteracy is the major problem of some Nigerians, especially the northerners. quote me out of context and die undecided
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Ekakamba: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2016
cryguy next time calm down type your news. E come be like say dey okada men dey pursue you. RIP to the dead.
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by godoluwa(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2016
The OP completely annihilated English language! cry

RIP to the lady and RIP to English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by pmbluv2015: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Which tribe slit the throat of one APC chietain and made away with the head after killing the wife and son? Terrible people abound every where even police do kill because of N20. Before PMB ordered that all check points be dismantled along our highway it was soldiers that killed a trailer driver because of N200. Kidnappers killed their victims because the family could not raise the ransone demanded. These evil men cut across tribe and religion. Any time a crime is committed, let us speak in one voice by condenming it without any mention of tribe or religion
Vikkie14:
Hausa's and their Babaric Intellect.
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by BUAR(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
IPOB miscreants from Kogi State
your intellectually Retarded I wonder your a normal human because you reason like a foimal that chew curd often
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by streetzdreamz(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Spent a week plus in that community and there was nothing sane about the whole environment, first thing i noticed was the i dont care attitude of the okada and keke riders,left that same polytechnic yesterday morning after our exams there, to think this lady was still alive then and minutes after our departure met her untimely death is appalling,the students shoulda burn the okada rider instead of staging one useless protest,burning dangote trucks and other vehicles is plain stupidity,the express way has no speed breaks,to avert students from being knocked down,took almost 45minutes before our bus could gain access into the premises, everything about the school is just so odd and pathetic,almost same scenario led to the death of innocent people and loss of properties in lagos two weeks back,people need stop having a brawl with this hausa guys,they are worst than animals,and dont value life,rip to the lady
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2016
VampireeM:
RIP to the young lady her live was cut short due to the archaic mentality of an ewu awusa. Hausa People and Violence angry. Because of N10... PMB should call his Children to order. Instead of him to cry to his people concerning the lives they are cutting short due to their violence, he is crying over looted money.. Dangote is the victim and what a huge loss for him and the person that ordered for the trailer of cement.
You're actually silly for this comment,what else do Nigerians want?
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by mrkings84(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2016
The best anyone can do is to disassociate himself from anything called hausa!.
wether hausa man o, hausa groundnut o, hausa cow o, hausa tomatoes o, hausa this o, hausa that etc, cos anything called hausa is dangerous to associate with!!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2016
adorablepepple:
Mtcheeeeew
By the way viviangist3 your report is terrible
I thought i was the only one that noticed CHUKED

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by seankay(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Mujinho4b:
Hmmm. No b cigrate I dy see so...
weed or SK
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2016
FreemanDave:
cry
why burn dangote truck ,why will u transfer a incident by a Nigerian of hausa tribe on dangote industries which employee thousand of hungery kogi people in obajana ...Africans are sick people if hausa people start exterminating kogi people in kano and kaduna fa burning up there business there is need to stop this.the other time 88 dangote trucks with cement was set on fire in Benue cement by protesting youths, ipob protesters set dangote truck on fire on Niger bridge as if they don't have business in other location at risk of reprisal
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by HARDDON: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2016
viviangist3:

Source http://www.viviangist.com/dangote-truck-cars-and-properties-burnt-as-kogi-poly-stage-protest-photos

V, i always pray for u to go far in life but what is the essence of blogging without a good command of English? and i'm not referring to the first paragraph rather the one you autographed.

@ the thread, the way these abokis act before thinking is unbecoming. hope the students burnt him and all his family alive too!
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by Psoul(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2016
viviangist3:
Student of kogi polytechnic was killed by Okada man in lokoja kogi state on 15 march 2016 just because of 10 naira difference when the lady was ask to pay 50 naira that she said she can only pay 40 naira. Because of that, the Okada man chucks the lady with knife and that lead her to death. The students take action after the death of the lady and block the road to fight with hausa peoples in lokoja since the Okada man is hausa by tribe, the students even borned Dangote motor with Cements at the front of thepoly gate. All the student has been ask to go home for further notice. May God help us. - Student

Grammar!........do students of nowadays study English Language at all? Do they try at all to improve their written and spoken English? I hear you saying that the most important thing is that information has been passed. It's not the most important thing my dear. Learn how to relatively use this language. I am allergic to wrong constructed grammar.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by stevLegend: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2016
coachwilcox:

Jeezus Christ with your murder of English language. And you are actually a student that wrote this?? Chai. Our educational system has failed. May God really helps you...

I really love the ''Chucks'' and ''Borned'' cheesy
Re: Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos by godfrey01(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
and this so called 10 naira does not even have value in my area again just because of increase in the price of commodities.... RIP girl...... for the hausa man, they value their money when they have rendered a service to you........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October / Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User / 61-Year-Old Sobowale Babatunde Graduates With 4.84 CGPA From UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.