Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

With No Money,no Help I Built Arsenal: Wenger › - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / With No Money,no Help I Built Arsenal: Wenger › (414 Views)

More To Come From Arsenal, Wenger Assures Fans / Arsenal: Wenger Gets Fresh Backing / Arsenal’s Wenger Says He Had Doubts Over Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With No Money,no Help I Built Arsenal: Wenger › by Kenneth10110(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has defended his 20 years reign as the manager of the club amidst resignation claims after fans told him to quit. Wenger is under a difficult time at Arsenal this season. With the team knocked out of the FA cup the best Chance for a silverware this season the team is set to be without a major trophy once again after enduring nine years of drought. Wenger his under huge criticism with fans calling him to quit. Arsenal chance of winning the league is slim with Eleven points behind leaders Leicester and two goals down in an almost impossible task against Barcelona in Spain. And amid calls for his resignation at the end of the season, Wenger launched a staunch defence of his 20-year reign: “I have no doubt about my motivation.
“I built this club with hard work and without any external resources. If you compare the club when I arrived and how it is today, it is moved forward – and without any help from anybody.
“There was no money from anyone. Now I am even more motivated than the first day I arrived. And I feel even more pressure and responsibility to keep this club moving forward.”

Re: With No Money,no Help I Built Arsenal: Wenger › by Kenneth10110(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Daily Winnings 1000 To 100,000 Dont Miss Out / Favourable Betting Odds / Watch Atletico Madrid V Bayern Munich Live @32 Oyekan Rd Off Akerele Rd Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.