Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 (1122 Views)

Affordable Bespoke Monk Strap Brogues At Give Away Price / Chinos Pencil Skirt - Grey & Burgundy / White And Pin Stripe Burgundy Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by mogreen22: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Quick summary. I gave my sister £45 despite the wicked exchange rate to help me getba shoe when she travelled. I don't understand how she heard size 44 instead of 46. I have no choice than to sell the shoe as they cant fit. Its neve4 been worn before. Its Burton menswear. The shoe is going for 15k please. Serious buyers only 07084147214. Thank you. Picture below

Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by TaiKuun(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Despite the fact that we have numerous neat and fashionable cobblers around nigeria, you still apid £45 for this thing.

You are one of those rubbishing Nigeria, cuz u are in the habit of importing just anything.
Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by mogreen22: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2016
TaiKuun:
Despite the fact that we have numerous neat and fashionable cobblers around nigeria, you still apid £45 for this thing.

You are one of those rubbishing Nigeria, cuz u are in the habit of importing just anything.
Dont speak like you know me. I have gotten two shoes from my cobblers which in no time they start to crease. I decided to try something else, how is that a bad thing? Is everything in your wardrobe Nigerian?
Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by TaiKuun(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2016
mogreen22:
Dont speak like you know me. I have gotten two shoes from my cobblers which in no time they start to crease. I decided to try something else, how is that a bad thing? Is everything in your wardrobe Nigerian?
try better cobblers and be part of those that are willing to grow the Naira.

pls is your leg made of pig iron
Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by mogreen22: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Available
Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by mogreen22: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Sa
Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by mogreen22: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2016
Sa
Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by skyhighweb(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
TaiKuun:

then i suggest you watch everything u buy, because if u end up buying or using made in abroad item make thunder fire you,rubbish talk.
Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by mogreen22: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Sa
Re: Quick Sales. Burgundy Brogues Size 44 by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2016
15k my ass, i have three pairs of different brogues, far better than this...... was done in agege here in lagos ptchew!

(1) (Reply)

Bantu Knots In Vogue (pics) / Fashion Designer In Akure / Let's See How It Fits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.