Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lagos State Primary School Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State Primary School Teachers (857 Views)

The Agony Of Private School Teachers / DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar / Urgent Help: Kogi State primary school Leaving Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Primary School Teachers by lanrelagos: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
This info is for those who had taken the test and interview for recruitment into lagos state primary schools.
The list of successful candidates is out at the SUBEB office in Maryland. To pick up your appointment letter, kindly come with necessary documents and certificates.

Also please ask for AIICO Pensions Managers when you get there for your pension documentation.

Thank you.
Lanre 08090274921
Re: Lagos State Primary School Teachers by masqot(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
lanrelagos:
This info is for those who had taken the test and interview for recruitment into lagos state primary schools.
The list of successful candidates is out at the SUBEB office in Maryland. To pick up your appointment letter, kindly come with necessary documents and certificates.

Also please ask for AIICO Pensions Managers when you get there for your pension documentation.

Thank you.
Lanre 08090274921
Sharp marketer
Re: Lagos State Primary School Teachers by Seun360(m): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2016
lanrelagos:

Thank you.
Lanre 08090274921

You guys are not competent, its 3 months I applied for 25% RSA withdrawal and have not heard anything from them.

The moment I get my next offer letter I promised to switch to Stanbic IBtc pension managers.
Re: Lagos State Primary School Teachers by Seun360(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
masqot:

Sharp marketer

Aiico pension managers are nothing but scam. They use all necessary delay tactics to frustrate you from getting your benefits.

I recommend anyone to use Stanbic IBTC pension managers.
Re: Lagos State Primary School Teachers by lanrelagos: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2016
@Seun360....kindly confirm the status of your application. However i need to explain to you that the application processing time is largely dependent on Pencom's approval.
Re: Lagos State Primary School Teachers by lanrelagos: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2016
kindly confirm the status of your application. However i need to explain to you that the application processing time is largely dependent on Pencom's approval.

(1) (Reply)

5 Powerful Tips On Getting An Internship Abroad / Varsities, Polytechnics Get Cut-off Marks In June — JAMB / Riot In University Of Port Harcourt As Students Protest Hike In Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.