Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Rukky Sanda Deactivates Her Facebook Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Deactivates Her Facebook Account (590 Views)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Lace Jumpsuit (photo) / Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Deactivates Her Facebook Account by chiddysblog: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Nollywood actress Rukky Sanda has deactivated her Facebook account due to all this drama going on with people getting duped and scammed of their hard earned money.

She wrote on Instagram “…I have decided to deactivate my Facebook account permanently cos I hardly go to Facebook neither do I use it. I don't even have Facebook apps on my phones, so I think tz best to say Goodbye to Facebook cos tz a lot of drama. I will work on creating a Facebook fan page instead which will be 100% safer. So henceforth word on d street shud be "Rukky Sanda Is Not On Facebook" See her Instagram post after the cut

http://www.chiddysblog.com/2016/03/rukky-sanda-deactivates-her-facebook.html

Re: Rukky Sanda Deactivates Her Facebook Account by amtaken(f): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
I don't even like that facebook myself.

I prefer twitter where my goons and I torment Buhari and his OPC gangs!
Re: Rukky Sanda Deactivates Her Facebook Account by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hear u..... bt nah ur choice b dt

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo’s Shocking Story On Her Journey To Prison / See How Kim Kardashian Blast Wizkid On Instagram / Zainab Balogun Sizzles In A Flare Iconola Ankara Print Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.