Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

DSTV Continues To Remove Free To Air Channels when Sub Expires - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Continues To Remove Free To Air Channels when Sub Expires (1127 Views)

TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry / Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Continues To Remove Free To Air Channels when Sub Expires by tommykiwi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
After complaints from Nigerians and also from the Senate Multi Choice still continued to remove free to air channels like (CCTV,AIT,SILVER BIRD,CHANNELS) when one's subscription fee expires. I just noticed dis yesternite when mine expired, I believe this is our right as citizen to fight against such things from happenning in our country and this is been done by a foriegn company while in there own country they dont do such things to their own citizen. I believe with our little complaint about this it will get to the appropriate authority to look into this matter, and find a lasting solution to solve this problem.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Continues To Remove Free To Air Channels when Sub Expires by ckmayoca: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bros no vex go re subscribe. PCHN still charge what the senate ask them not to charge and what autority are u gonna report PHCN to?
Re: DSTV Continues To Remove Free To Air Channels when Sub Expires by tommykiwi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
ckmayoca:
Bros no vex go re subscribe. PCHN still charge what the senate ask them not to charge and what autority are u gonna report PHCN to?
Bros I will do dat. just dat is not right, we Nigerians take tins likely.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Movies And Wrestling Channels Live Online, / Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? / Captain-marvel-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.