Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What I Would Do If I Have 200 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What I Would Do If I Have 200 Million Naira (716 Views)

Would You Be Interested If I Can Show You A Way To Earn 23 Bitcoin - 124bitcoin / What If I Tell You 1000naira Can Make You 10-15k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Would Do If I Have 200 Million Naira by emoch(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
For quite sometime now I have been nursing this burning desire to create one of the best primary and secondary school in Nigeria that will even rival the best in the world in terms of facilities and standards. Three years on, I have dreamed, crafted, twisted, and grown that idea that i see it right within me that it's possible. I envisage an institution where people are being taught in a friendly and conducive environment. Where our kids(the future leaders) are being groomed and taught leadership and entrepreneurial spirit, even in their tender age. Who knows which leadership position they will hold in the future?

Some may ask, how far have you gone. Well in my imaginations, i see it already. I have physically, proposed building structure, plan, facilities, badge, uniform, syllabus structure, and strategies to bring this burning desire to reality.

With the crumbling educational standards in Nigeria, my dream is to make this institution i desire into a powerful learning center for the Nigerian child. In as much as our facilities will be world class standard, we will not make it too expensive to deny the average child of access to learning. This I plan to achieve by offering scholarships to best performing students in various classes on a yearly basis. Also, I desire to set apart a certain percentage from this institution to cater for a specific charity organization (to be decided by sponsors).

This my dream, is the little I want to contribute to my fatherland.

Emmanuel
07082529294, emoch04@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Investment Or Not / Let's Make This Money Together. / Solution To MMM Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.