Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency (9682 Views)

VLA Recruit. Congratulations Massage / Job Vacancy For Contact Centre At Vic Lawrence And Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by karyurdey(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
I can categorically tell you i got employed through them and it is far better than doing nothing at home. you can also give it a tryer.

the major problem of people is they don't want to start small at all.
if I don't get job of 200,000, I won't do any other job. the truth is from the little you are doing , opportunity of bigger one will come .

like EED slogan in my former school says " think big, start small" the salary paid is still something and better .

for more info, 08134667145 or 08024907577 is my contact. you can chat me on WhatsApp with 08024907577
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by emmloppy: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
my broda how did u apply?? tanks
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please how did you applied
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by GoldenJulius(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
i submitted my cv there and am yet to be called. Am still hoping
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by karyurdey(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
for people in south west, Vla is located In Vi..... you drop at Eko hotel and for people in the north, Vla is located at Abuja.

Vla is a reputable company . they won't ask you to pay anything. yours is to write an exam, pass the exam , proceed for interview and wait for job placement .
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
No online submission of CV? Does the agency have a centre in South East or South South?
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by sampress: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
I wrote the test and submitted my CV to VLA till now av not hear from them
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by emmloppy: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
just to understand d process clearly..broda help us understand wot to do..lyk qualification d accept, age limit and are we to just take only our cv there,submit and go,,or we re gonna write d test same day..pls clarify..I didn't want to chat u up,,explaining things here wld be nyc for d benefit of others..thank u
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by karyurdey(m): 1:38am On Mar 17, 2016
it depends sir. they accept from OND TO HND TO BSC. like I said , it depends on the type of company they are dealing with and the requirement required .

the age limit most times is always 27 years and they require weac certificate to verify your age. you take your CV there physically
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by vicantonio: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Age limit is usually 23-24
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2016
I did the test and submitted my CV like 2 months ago but yet to hear from them + I am very sure to be above 70% score cuz the questions are picked from one of the QnA handbook I make use of. + I am still in the age range, do you know of the criteria they use overthere?
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by karyurdey(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
PLOT 1690b BURAIMOH KENKU STREET
OFF OYIN JOLAYEMI STREET
EKO HOTEL B/STOP VICTORIA ISLAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by Darayola(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2016
sampress:
I wrote the test and submitted my CV to VLA till now av not hear from them

I just wrote my own last week. Pls what is your qualification?
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by UkayBaby229: 8:24am On May 30, 2017
Pls am writing 2moro, pls what's d test format...
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by UkayBaby229: 8:25am On May 30, 2017
OlatunjiOmotayo:
I did the test and submitted my CV like 2 months ago but yet to hear from them + I am very sure to be above 70% score cuz the questions are picked from one of the QnA handbook I make use of. + I am still in the age range, do you know of the criteria they use overthere?
Please am writing 2moro, what's the test format..
Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by horpeh01(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pls give more info on their likely exam questions
karyurdey:
I can categorically tell you i got employed through them and it is far better than doing nothing at home. you can also give it a tryer.

the major problem of people is they don't want to start small at all.
if I don't get job of 200,000, I won't do any other job. the truth is from the little you are doing , opportunity of bigger one will come .

like EED slogan in my former school says " think big, start small" the salary paid is still something and better .

for more info, 08134667145 or 08024907577 is my contact. you can chat me on WhatsApp with 08024907577

Re: Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency by joyet2012(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2018
horpeh01:
Pls give more info on their likely exam questions

Pls what are the kind of questions to expect??

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc's Jobs On Phillips Recruitment Portal / Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt / Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Second Phase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.