Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! (4957 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Ladies Beware, See What Happen To This Lady After Her Boobs Implant graphics pix / What Do You Plan To Do With Your Body After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! by hopeling(f): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
A rotten corpse is viewed by most scientist as the cornerstone of a vast and complex ecosystem, which after several minutes of death occurance the body starts decomposing, and this process is called “ autolysis” or self – digestion. The most important thing to remember in decomposition is the exposure of the dead body to bacteria. In order to survive, bacteria need oxygen and are found in large concentrations in water. Therefore, if a dead body is exposed to water or air, then it will dramatically decompose. Insects and animals will feed on tissues if a dead body is exposed to them, and this also quickens the decomposing process. See more at http://www.entertainmentcrib.com/2016/03/what-will-happen-to-that.html

Re: What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! by Mutuwa(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
hopeling:
A rotten corpse is viewed by most scientist as the cornerstone of a vast and complex ecosystem, which after several minutes of death occurance the body starts decomposing, and this process is called “ autolysis” or self – digestion. The most important thing to remember in decomposition is the exposure of the dead body to bacteria. In order to survive, bacteria need oxygen and are found in large concentrations in water. Therefore, if a dead body is exposed to water or air, then it will dramatically decompose. Insects and animals will feed on tissues if a dead body is exposed to them, and this also quickens the decomposing process.

vanity.
Re: What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! by allanphash7(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Will turn to dust of course after its been buried in the dust

Johnydon22 , sonoflucifer, ichommy, hahn where at thou ?
Re: What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! by ichommy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=allanphash7 post=43832536][/quote]

My Oyinbo Pepe body will decay, Mirco-Bacterial will feed on it. Years after years it will turn to dust.

Some people prefer their Organs and body to be use as experimentation by Medical field people. Imagine a year 3 Medical students working on your liver etc.

Some Cremated and dispose in Water views.

All Fun.
Re: What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! by hahn(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
allanphash7:
Will turn to dust of course after its been buried in the dust

Johnydon22 , sonoflucifer, ichommy, hahn where at thou ?

I'm chilling o grin

All I know is that my dick will still be hard even after death tongue
Re: What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! by ichommy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
hahn:

I'm chilling o grin
All I know is that my dick will still be hard even after death tongue
werey grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Become A Millionaire By Playing QUICKLOTTO. / Photos From The Horrific Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning (viewe / Woman Gives Birth To Sets Of Twins After 17 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.