Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria (1839 Views)

Beloved Chimpanzee Laid To Rest In Casket At Uganda Wildlife Conservation Centre / Lovers of Wildlife, Kindly Open. / Photos: Nigerian Hunter Kills And Butcher Gorilla In Sapele, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by gorillatourbook: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
We are searching for ways of how we can increase our gorilla wildlife safaris tour to Nigeria even to other western African countries
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Same way you'd advertise it to other country citizens. I can't go into detail because I've no idea how things work here but if you've successfully advertised the service in any other country then there's no reason to change a winning formula.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by gorillatourbook: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
charix:
Same way you'd advertise it to other country citizens. I can't go into detail because I've no idea how things work here but if you've successfully advertised the service in any other country then there's no reason to change a winning formula.

Thank you for the reply , We do use google ad words for marketing strategics but we get few inquires from African countries, and we want to extend our Gorilla Wildlife Safari Packages to countries which dont respond at all, West African countries are not responding to our google ad word yet its very difficult for us to get a feed back why? , Now that is why we want to use this forum to get feed back , What can we improve on , what are the deep marketing strategies for west African countries if you want to market Gorilla Tour Safaris to them. The world is visiting Uganda and Rwanda to see the Gorilla it is a Life time experience , check trip tripadvisor and safaribookings website for testimonies.

Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by Palmwinetapper: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cute gorrillas kiss
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by kolokolobi(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
If you ask me I'd probably count with my fingers only the number of Nigerians that will pack bags to go go holiday to watch gorilla safari. Okay I'm in a generous mood I'll add my toes. So I'm not sure you got a market for this product in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by bigx(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
You Can create a mailing sequence, direct ad responders to submit their mail addresses while retargeting too. Contacting them regularly would convert more people. Majority of Nigerians are not adventurous but a few would do it. I won't mind gorilla trekking myself cheesy
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Try sending a representative of the company here to Nigeria - Nigeria being your first West African test country - to recruit members of the public who'd distribute flyers advertising the service.

The best form of promotion in a foreign place is via physical means, no other form can beat that. You said promoting the company online didn't help for West African countries, its now time to take it a step further.
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by gorillatourbook: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
charix:
Try sending a representative of the company here to Nigeria - Nigeria being your first West African test country - to recruit members of the public who'd distribute flyers advertising the company.

The best form of promotion in a foreign place is via physical means, no other form can beat that. You said promoting the company online didn't help for West African countries, its now time to take it a step further.
Thank you all for your reply ,
I will take discuss all your marketing strategies with our company team , when they approve the marketing
strategies, Then Nigeria here i come
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by freshikeja: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
My frienda me gona help you distribute your website in Nigeria.I am a search engine optimiser by profession na. I looked for you on the internet and I believe your company is www.gorillatourbooking.com. Correct me if am wrong.If am right,give me the jobo now.

Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by Pennsylvania: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Cute gorrillas kiss
Gorillas are never cute smiley smiley
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by rodmann(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Free consultations....Brilliant! grin
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by tpiar: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2016
gorillatourbook:

Thank you all for your reply ,
I will take discuss all your marketing strategies with our company team , when they approve the marketing
strategies, Then Nigeria here i come

why are you targeting Nigeria and not other African countries?

just curious.

besides, there's a gorilla sanctuary in Calabar, on the border with Cameroon.
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by gorillatourbook: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2016
tpiar:

why are you targeting Nigeria and not other African countries?

just curious.

besides, there's a gorilla sanctuary in Calabar, on the border with Cameroon.

Thank you for the reply other African countries like South Africa ,Kenya , Egypt , Ethiopia , Namibia , Zambia have
been coming to Uganda and Rwanda for gorilla trekking, We are taking Nigeria as our testing country in West Africa because
it as wealth people and the population is big with in West Africa but with time we will be taking it to other African countries which are not coming to Uganda and Rwanda for Gorilla trekking.

You know marketing is complicated because of the resources involved and we cant cover all of African countries at once but we shall cover all African countries given time.

The Gorilla sanctuary in Calabar, its good that you brought this up . There are two types of Gorillas Low land Gorillas the link will explain more about low land gorillas http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/lowland-gorilla/
and mountain Gorillas Uganda ,Rwanda and Congo ( but beucase of war in Congo some gorillas ran away from Congo ) so Uganda and Rwanda remains the only countries on earth with mountain Gorillas
This link will explain more about mountain gorillas
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/mountain-gorilla/
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by runz(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Good day,u must 1st take a trip to Nigeria to know the best ways to sell what u have to offer.Don't rely on Google alone local marketing in Nigeria is one of the best ways to tell Nigerians what u offer.I already have ideas running in my head as i type.It may take time for Nigerians to catch on but once they do u will make alot of money and remember we also have a large number of foreigners who live and work here.
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by gorillatourbook: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
runz:
Good day,u must 1st take a trip to Nigeria to know the best ways to sell what u have to offer.Don't rely on Google alone local marketing in Nigeria is one of the best ways to tell Nigerians what u offer.I already have ideas running in my head as i type.It may take time for Nigerians to catch on but once they do u will make alot of money and remember we also have a large number of foreigners who live and work here.

Thank you for the reply point taken
Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by runz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
@op u can also talk to travel and tour agencies in Nigeria e.g wakanow and some others,to come up with a unique package.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Market My Gorilla Wildlife Safaris To Nigeria by tpiar: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
gorillatourbook:

Thank you for the reply other African countries like South Africa ,Kenya , Egypt , Ethiopia , Namibia , Zambia have
been coming to Uganda and Rwanda for gorilla trekking, We are taking Nigeria as our testing country in West Africa because
it as wealth people and the population is big with in West Africa but with time we will be taking it to other African countries which are not coming to Uganda and Rwanda for Gorilla trekking.

You know marketing is complicated because of the resources involved and we cant cover all of African countries at once but we shall cover all African countries given time.

The Gorilla sanctuary in Calabar, its good that you brought this up . There are two types of Gorillas Low land Gorillas the link will explain more about low land gorillas http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/lowland-gorilla/
and mountain Gorillas Uganda ,Rwanda and Congo ( but beucase of war in Congo some gorillas ran away from Congo ) so Uganda and Rwanda remains the only countries on earth with mountain Gorillas
This link will explain more about mountain gorillas
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/mountain-gorilla/

thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Female Rottweiller Puppy For Sale Pure boxhead breed / Adult Female Boerboel @ Givaway Price 08084898984 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.