Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Call Centre Agent Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Centre Agent Test Invite (11000 Views)

Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Arik Air Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Neroski(f): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2016
shahpour:
Which part of Lagos are you coming from Ma to the venue? Cuz I don't know how to get to Omole estate from Ojota. Please help!!!
...from ojota or berger,take ogba bus,drop at omole estate phase 1,walk in,there is keke or bike to take u to the address

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by shahpour(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Neroski:
...from ojota or berger,take ogba bus,drop at omole estate phase 1,walk in,there is keke or bike to take u to the address
Thank you so Much Ma
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
Dear Candidate, sequel to your application for the role of a CALL CENTRE AGENT, you have been shortlisted for a TEST, Friday, April 1 2016 by 10am at 12 McDonald Akano Street Off Babatunde Ladega Street, Omole Estate Phase 1,Ikeja LAGOS. Please come along with a copy of your cv and a pen. 01-4540519. FACTS LTD. PLS WHO IS WIT ME HERE
pls how did you apply
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Prodigee:
A test first, and if u pass, then an interview – more like chat.
please how did you apply
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Prodigee: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
please how did you apply
U could send your cv to hr@spectranet.com.ng not sure if it's still open though
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by exotiqueify(f): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
shahpour:
Which part of Lagos are you coming from Ma to the venue? Cuz I don't know how to get to Omole estate from Ojota. Please help!!!

I am coming from Shomolu/Yaba area. I will also have to get to Ojota before being able to get there. Let me try to offer d best I can. Ojota, is d best place for u, although I don't know how to describe it to u, but I can easily navigate going there myself, since i've been there before. From Ojota, cross to the other side of d road, where buses to Iwo road are loading (I mean d one on d road side, not the one at the garage), walk down a bit, U'ld see where keke is loading by the road side, plz just tell the keke man or ask those bus drivers who go to Ogba for directions to Omole estate, they are truly in d best position to describe to u... plz dis is d best I can offer... try leaving early, since u do not know ur way......

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by exotiqueify(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
shahpour:

I am coming from Shomolu/Yaba area. I will also have to get to Ojota before being able to get there. Let me try to offer d best I can. Ojota, is d best place for u, although I don't know how to describe it to u, but I can easily navigate going there myself, since i've been there before. From Ojota, cross to the other side of d road, where buses to Iwo road are loading (I mean d one on d road side, not the one at the garage), walk down a bit, U'ld see where keke is loading by the road side, plz just tell the keke man or ask those bus drivers who go to Ogba for directions to Omole estate, they are truly in d best position to describe to u... plz dis is d best I can offer... try leaving early, since u do not know ur way....
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by shahpour(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2016
exotiqueify:

I am coming from Shomolu/Yaba area. I will also have to get to Ojota before being able to get there. Let me try to offer d best I can. Ojota, is d best place for u, although I don't know how to describe it to u, but I can easily navigate going there myself, since i've been there before. From Ojota, cross to the other side of d road, where buses to Iwo road are loading (I mean d one on d road side, not the one at the garage), walk down a bit, U'ld see where keke is loading by the road side, plz just tell the keke man or ask those bus drivers who go to Ogba for directions to Omole estate, they are truly in d best position to describe to u... plz dis is d best I can offer... try leaving early, since u do not know ur way......
Thanks so much that means i would be taking a bus going to Ogba? God bless
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by shahpour(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
I think this test was scheduled for two different time frames because the turn out for 2pm was really low
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
I came around 3pm due to inability to locate the place and serious traffic. met a lady as well. test lasted 15mins and our CV was attached to our question paper. I asked the guy who they recruiting for, but he told me they recruit for multiple orgs and he wasn't sure which specific org we wrote for. we will be contacted next week.
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by olajideolajide(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2016
yungbeef:
I came around 3pm due to inability to locate the place and serious traffic. met a lady as well. test lasted 15mins and our CV was attached to our question paper. I asked the guy who they recruiting for, but he told me they recruit for multiple orgs and he wasn't sure which specific org we wrote for. we will be contacted next week.

please, how was the test look like.
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by exotiqueify(f): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Prodigee:
Nothing GMAT. Nothing out of the ordinary. They were simple, basic kinda questions plus some customer service personality questions.

Thank u soo much for your help, ur reply was very much significant. Just to know have u then participated in the interview? and have they called to meet with the client, yet?
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
pls how did you apply
u can forward ur CV here hr@spectranet.com.ng
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
The test was so good, we started exactly 10, 15 minutes written test based on computer shortcut keys and its functions, then explain how to save a word document, finally some questions on customer service, we staple our cv together wit the answer sheet. we were told they get back to us
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by ayodele2012(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
shahpour:
frm ojota find ur way to berger den board bus going to ogba den alite at omole b/stop den ask of d venue.
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Prodigee: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
exotiqueify:

Thank u soo much for your help, ur reply was very much significant. Just to know have u then participated in the interview? and have they called to meet with the client, yet?
Yes i have...it's more like a chat. And for the meeting with the client – still expecting...
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Heezishades(f): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2016
I wrote a test with facts limited on April 1 but i haven't heard back from them. Anyone in my shoes. Have de started calling for interview
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by AirmirthDY(f): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Heezishades:
I wrote a test with facts limited on April 1 but i haven't heard back from them. Anyone in my shoes. Have de started calling for interview
Isn't yours test and on 1st of April? Interview has been conducted for our own batch on the 24th of March to be precise and we are yet to hear from them.
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Prodigee: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2016
AirmirthDY:

Isn't yours test and on 1st of April? Interview has been conducted for our own batch on the 24th of March to be precise and we are yet to hear from them.
It is well bro...let's hope for the best
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by AirmirthDY(f): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Prodigee:
It is well bro...let's hope for the best
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by orikz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is the written test an obj, fill in d gap or theory (As in, u'll stated d shortcut keys and dia functions yourself)?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Advert for Trainee Eng & Sales Exec : Apply with the correct e-mail addy / My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) / Online Job Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.