Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

THE CHIBOK GIRLS! (non-fictional Narrative Of The Chibok Girls) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE CHIBOK GIRLS! (non-fictional Narrative Of The Chibok Girls) (501 Views)

An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All / THE CHIBOK GIRLS! (non-fictional Narrative Of The Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CHIBOK GIRLS! (non-fictional Narrative Of The Chibok Girls) by birdie: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hi friends,

I am writing a book: The Chibok Girls!
A non-fictional narrative of the kidnap of 276 teenage schoolgirls in Nigeria on 14/04/2014 by Boko Haram insurgents. Almost 2 years after, 219 of these innocent girls are still missing and efforts to find them seems to drag on.

The book documents terrorism in Nigeria since the start of Boko Haram in 2002, combat of insurgency and the politics of national security in Nigeria. A chapter is also dedicated to the various terrorist activities taking place in Nigeria and the lake chad basin area.

My main motives for writing the book are:
1. To revive global consciousness of the scourge of terrorism

2. To drum up support for the voiceless Chibok girls in captivity

3. To add to existing literary works on terrorism in Nigeria and make denial of Boko Haram attrocities difficult

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

THE ASSORTMENT °•° By Kelechi Onyema® / Article: Save The Al-majirai By Surayyah Abdullahi Hassan / Emotional You Need To Read This Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.