Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Banker That Can Assist To Do Western Union To China - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Banker That Can Assist To Do Western Union To China (500 Views)

Pls O Who Can Assist Me On How To Open Us Verified Paypal Acct / Western Union Dollar To Naira Rate Will Shock You – Gistmaster / Any Banker In The House That Can Do Western Union To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banker That Can Assist To Do Western Union To China by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please any banker in the house that can assist me in tranferring fund to china @ d cbn rate via western union.the person should be residence in PH or aba.nice commission awaits u.call or whatsapp 08035047764
Re: Banker That Can Assist To Do Western Union To China by blossom92: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
My brother does the transfer to China through perfect money but he has some gain by using perfect money. That's the best way to send money
Re: Banker That Can Assist To Do Western Union To China by blossom92: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
If you are interested call or whatsapp me 08162594059

(1) (Reply)

Advice: / Stocks Rise Sharply In Dramatic Turnaround After Donald Trump Wins Election I / Have You Heard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.