Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Please Help, Chickenpox Is Driving My Aunt Crazy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, Chickenpox Is Driving My Aunt Crazy (423 Views)

Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos / Another Chickenpox Case Have Been Reported In Multan Again / Help A Chickenpox Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Chickenpox Is Driving My Aunt Crazy by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 17, 2016
My aunt started complaining of feverish feelings last week Thursday, she immediately went to the clinic and was treated accordingly. She couldn't tell if she was getting better or not until sunday morning, when she woke up with lots of spots on her face and arms. I thought it was measles but our gardener confirmed our fears that it is Chickenpox. She has taken some medications and applied calamine lotion on herself but till now she's still seriously itching and the blisters are looking uglier than I saw it yesterday. Please anyone with confirmed treatment should help ooooooo.
Re: Please Help, Chickenpox Is Driving My Aunt Crazy by munchi(m): 1:37am On Mar 17, 2016
end time
Re: Please Help, Chickenpox Is Driving My Aunt Crazy by emmanwandud(m): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2016
The poster above was typing under the influence of Apc sorry

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Medical Tourism Destination In Asia ??? / Please Help: What Helpful Tips Are There For People Who Snore Heavily?? / How Many Months Does It Take For A Lens To Correct The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.