Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,003 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Day I Challenged A Policeman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day I Challenged A Policeman (435 Views)

Physically Challenged Lady Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Stigmatization / Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Challenged A Policeman by njuwo(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2016
I went to a restaurant yesterday afternoon and ordered for a chicken. By the time the food was ready and I was about to eat, the waiter came back and said, "Sir, I'm afraid there has been a mistake. You see, that police officer who is sitting at the next table is a regular customer of ours and he usually orders the same meal. The problem is, this is the last chicken in the restaurant. I'm afraid I'll have to take this chicken to him and arrange for another dish for you!". I got really upset and refused to give up my food.
The waiter walked over to the other table and explained the situation to the officer.
A few minutes later the officer walked over to my table and said, "Listen and listen good. That is my chicken you are about to eat and I'll warn you, whatever you do to that chicken I'll do the same to you. You pull out one of its legs, I'll pull out one of yours. You break one of its wings, I'll break one of your arms!" I calmly looked at the chicken, then sticked my middle finger in the its rectum, pulled it out and licked it. I then got up, removed my trouser and boxer, bent over and said, "Go ahead!".
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/the-day-i-challenged-policeman.html

(1) (Reply)

Meaningful Music With A Video By Knas Ft Vector Tha Viper #takaoshidanu / Presido Back From China To Fight Corruption / 9 Facts About Adolescent Sex Every Parent/teenager/adult Must Know - Newsphases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.