Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

(photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos (14135 Views)

Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) / Dzire Moore, The Girl Who Claims To Have The Largest Hips In America / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Corazon Kwanboka is one of Kenya’s most curvaceous model and socialite. See photos of her below..

view more pix @http://www.naijarex.com/2016/03/16/photos-model-with-the-biggest-hips-in-africa-releases-new-photos/

Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2016
YAHHH
SHE GHAT HIPS
BUT NOT FACE.....

NOBORRY SHLD QUOTE ME
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by Danfuster(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2016
shocked

The poster above me is truly a monitoring spirit...
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by caperi: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2016
these is what i call power hips. is she real? i cant believe someone can have such hips,
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by McCarlito(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Should I call this the only best sight to behold in Kenya
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by Ayoemrys(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2016
caperi:
these is what i call power hips. is she real? i cant believe someone can have such hips,
no e no real na vulcanizer pump am
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by Ayoemrys(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
the lady is a wow,tho shes pretty but her hips is prettier,yeeeh it tuk 9month 4 ur mama to make it,
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Danfuster:
shocked

The poster above me is truly a monitoring spirit...
.OGA WHAT IS MAH OFFENCE?

I CLIMB YOU NI? undecided
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by Danfuster(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.OGA WHAT IS MAH OFFENCE?

I CLIMB YOU NI? undecided

YES... YOU CLIMBED ME THE MOMENT YOU POSTED WITH THE SPEED OF NTEL 4G AND YOU HAD TO QUOTE ME WHEN YOU SAID NO ONE SHOULD QUOTE YOU tongue
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Danfuster:

YES... YOU CLIMBED ME THE MOMENT YOU POSTED WITH THE SPEED OF NTEL 4G AND YOU HAD TO QUOTE ME WHEN YOU SAID NO ONE SHOULD QUOTE YOU tongue
.KIKIKIKIIIIKIKI

PELE
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by Danfuster(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.KIKIKIKIIIIKIKI

PELE

Go joors smiley
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by dan9ice(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Na credit alert.. Na one man go still use the thing so te he go tire.. #inobegentlemanatall
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by tuk2desto(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2016
joblessness has really changed our destiny. imagine if our country was good. u go school u graduate u get a job, i dont think she will be doing this nasty job all in the name of model. Beautiful girl like this.
The western world uses slim ladies in africa i dont understand thier method of modeling,
is it your hips u are modeling or the clothe?
nairalanders abeg make una reason this matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by banio: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Hips speak
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by peaceMma(f): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Ayoemrys:
no e no real na vulcanizer pump am
Lol
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by Izecson3D(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Really old. When last did u come online op?
Re: (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos by Jyde89: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ayoemrys:
the lady is a wow,tho shes pretty but her hips is prettier,yeeeh it tuk 9month 4 ur mama to make it,

My brother i wont be surprised if it took her more than 9months o, eleyi gidi gan.

(1) (Reply)

Full Biography/pictures Of Nollywood Most Sexiest Actress-motilola Adekunle / Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals – Madam Kemi / Look-Alike Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.