Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

She it's a pity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She it's a pity (632 Views)

23-year-old Guy Who Followed His Friend To Rob Out Of Pity, Gets Caught While Th / I Accompanied My Friend For A Robbery Operation Out Of Pity - Fashion Designer / What A Pity!!! 30 Yr Old Man Commits Suicide Because Of His Girlfriend(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She it's a pity by Frontier2: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
My friend got raped in Lagos because the guy lured her by the things he bought for her. . So bad
Re: She it's a pity by delishpot: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2016
So is he justified? Why buy her those things for rape sake?
As for the girl, she waka veryyy bad waka. Where she keep her Brian? You meet a guy and he asks you to pick something you kukuma pack like craze person. Besides what was she expecting going to spend the night in a stranger's house? Where she keep her brain?
Re: She it's a pity by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Like somebody bought phantom 5 for u but u wanna go scot free.. Hahahahahahahahahhahahh

(1) (Reply)

Proprietor Bags 10- Year Jail Term For Raping 10- Year-old Girl / Angry Ibeshe Community Beats Power Holding Company Officials Blue Black / Man Threw His Mother Into A Well Then Threw Bricks Into The Well To Ensure Her D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.