Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner (821 Views)

As A Gunner Fan... After The Manchester United Match / Proudly Gunner's Whatsapp Group!!! / Kelechi Nwakali Is Officially A Gunner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner by joshing(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2016
lolz

Re: That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The condition is still better now I tell you.
When Wenger quit Arsenal FC, their condition will be worse
than Chelsea FC.
Re: That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner by joshing(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2016
dason4life:
grin grin grin grin

The condition is still better now I tell you.
When Wenger quit Arsenal FC, their condition will be worse
than Chelsea FC.
I concor

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner by Histrings08(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is hilarious... D posters above me doesn't know anything... We need a change of manager now more d than ever, then we'll know d way forward from there, baba is out of ideas.. He's good Buh u can't cheat nature, old age Don set in
Re: That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Histrings08:
This is hilarious... D posters above me doesn't know anything... We need a change of manager now more d than ever, then we'll know d way forward from there, baba is out of ideas.. He's good Buh u can't cheat nature, old age Don set in

Mention one (1) manager that will lead the current Arsenal squad to victory?
Before you sack Wenger, ensure that the club has a solid team with reliable
bench. . . . Except the new coach will be reimbursed to buy a complete squad.

N.B
If you are truly an Arsenal fan (not a mere follower) you shouldn't be surprise
at the current situation. Instead, you should be thankful for the miracle of F.A cup
grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner by azeeza(f): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
IN WENGER WE TRUST!!!!!!

Re: That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner by joshing(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
dt pic abov me..... has Wenger eva cum dat close to champions league cup?

(1) (Reply)

Bet Predictions For Champions (100% Sure) - Today 20/03/16 / VIDEO : Barcelona Vs Sporting Gijón 6 - 0 All Goals & Match Highlight (download) / Why We Signed Partnership Deal With West Ham United- Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.