Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Breaking News: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday (668 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / BREAKING NEWS ! EFCC Arrests Obasanjo And Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by MrCyril(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport today around 2:30pm Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrested former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to be wearing a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff in his hand the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at time we are filing this report, former Governor of Lagos state Asiwaju Bola Amed Tinubu was also said to have been arrested by DSS in his residence no 26, Bourdilion road, Ikoyi Lagos.

The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politicians is yet to be Known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and TInubu due to different allegations which was levelled against them but they refused to yield to their request.

Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have been involved in Herlibuton bribery case and according to the on going Investigation by the National Assembly on power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embelzzled 570billion naira which was budgeted for the power sector from 2005-2007.

According to our conversation with one of the EFCC officers who refused to reveal his identity, he stated that Tinubu was said to have embelzzled 63billion from 1999-2007 when he was the former Governor of Lagos state. According to the source,Tinubu, his wife and his Lawyer and president Olusegun Obasanjo were said to be on their way but their arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC

The arrest of the two prominent politicians is due to president Mohammadu Buhari Zero tolerance to corruption and his determination to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

While I was reading this news in my dream, My wife Tapped me at the back and Shouted! Darling mi!!!! You are dosing off and snoring go and sleep in your room. Na so i enter my room ooooo and say make i share it.

Chai!!! Some people don get Hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by plumule(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
This shouldn't be in joke section cos it will definitely come to pass dreamer.

(1) (Reply)

When Tomatoe Is Something Else / Democracy Joke / A Spelling Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.