Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Must Read: Missy The Exhibitionist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Missy The Exhibitionist (705 Views)

Enslaved Securityman (21+) By Missy Erotica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Missy The Exhibitionist by noblepassmercy: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
I’m going to be writing a few of my naughty adventures while I wait for writer’s block to dissipate. These are true tales of me and my naughty self as I go about my naughtiness. Please enjoy.

I don’t know if there’s any other girl like me o but I know I am an exhibitionist! It turns me on to be watched when I’m being bleeped! There’s this thrill I feel at the thought of someone watching or at the fear that anyone could just walk in on us and catch us in the act! Had many such sexcapedes in my undergrad days, in the Arts Theatre, lecture room, abe-igi etc, but those are tales for other days as today’s tale is about the time I did it in an office!

For those of you familiar with broadstreet very well, You know where Union Bank is housed. The entire street is made up of High rise buildings in steel and glass facing one another. Union Bank was directly opposite such a building then and this my Bleep mate was a staff of Union Bank (He isn’t there any longer, so don’t go looking for him…lol).My friend was on the fifth floor of the building and he had a window view directly to the office of the opposite building of the same floor and vice versa. He could see directly inside that office of the building as could someone in that same office as it was a floor to ceiling glass window. Almost all the buildings then were of similar designs, so the same way you could see into the opposite office, they could also see into yours especially if you were on the same floor or a couple of feet above. The view was not very very clear enough for one to identify the exact person except you knew them before but you could decipher all the movement and silhouette of anything taking place there.

Read Also: Must Read: CLUB ADVENTURE HERE http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-read-club-adventure/

We had been fucking in his office for a while in the usual holding the desk, lying on the desk or me sitting on him positions previously before a fluke accident made me lean against the window in the upright position with legs spread and boobs pressed against the glass panes during one of our sexual sessions. This guy was hung! Tal and lithe with well-toned body but that was not the attraction. He was also very cultured and very intelligent and my pussy just waters when I meet intelligent guys! it’s a weakness I haven’t been able to do anything about! Although I myself don’t want to do anything about it. Apart from upstairs, my guy was also gifted downstairs! His cock was long, well over 7inches but a bit shy of eight inches. But the attraction for his cock was not for the length, it was for the girth! His cock was just a few inches less than 5inches in girth. It was full and when erect looked like the baton policemen used to brandish in those days before handguns became their favourite weapons and every Nigerian became a criminal in their sight.

Continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-readmissy-the-exhibitionist-18/

(1) (Reply)

Today's Quote / CONTROVERSY ( Ethnocentrism, Nigeria's Biggest Problem) By: Adedayo Erivic / In Her Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.