Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Starting A Real Music Movement - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Starting A Real Music Movement (570 Views)

Pls I Need Hint On Starting A A Mini Radio Studio Station / Starting A Music Business / Starting A Real Music Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Real Music Movement by josepheazy: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2016
Sup you'll
First off;am not saying anybody should send me money,that is not why we are here,am just trying to help build a career in this music business.
Have seen a lot of dope rappers and real good singers I mean amazing singers around looking for the smallest opportunity to record their song or even to get their songs heard.
Most of this peps are so good and they are even ready eat a bowl full of shit just to record a song.(Talking from experience)
You'll know what I mean already so let me cut the story shot,am trying to start a movement for guys or girls that love to produce or artist that have always loved to make those drake,meek mill,rick ross,kendrick lammer,the weekend,casper nyovest,Aka and so on... type of music am not talking about doing the same type of music am just giving an example.
So if you know you have what it takes to start this movement,Home studio,Money to start a real nice studio,or you are a dope producer and you have any other thing related idea to start this movement then
Holla me
07084923267 or 09056671916 this is my whatsapp number
Email joe_ejeh@yahoo.com
This is not just a thought its something most of us have been facing since we found the love 4 music.
Re: Starting A Real Music Movement by IsiAbuncha(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
josepheazy:
Sup you'll
First off;am not saying anybody should send me money,that is not why we are here,am just trying to help build a career in this music business.
Have seen a lot of dope rappers and real good singers I mean amazing singers around looking for the smallest opportunity to record their song or even to get their songs heard.
Most of this peps are so good and they are even ready eat a bowl full of shit just to record a song.(Talking from experience)
You'll know what I mean already so let me cut the story shot,am trying to start a movement for guys or girls that love to produce or artist that have always loved to make those drake,meek mill,rick ross,kendrick lammer,the weekend,casper nyovest,Aka and so on... type of music am not talking about doing the same type of music am just giving an example.
So if you know you have what it takes to start this movement,Home studio,Money to start a real nice studio,or you are a dope producer and you have any other thing related idea to start this movement then
Holla me
07084923267 or 09056671916 this is my whatsapp number
Email joe_ejeh@yahoo.com
This is not just a thought its something most of us have been facing since we found the love 4 music.
. Going by the list of artistes mentioned, I can help with beats smiley I admire the songs from DJ Khalid a lot hence my beats sound foreign :p

(1) (Reply)

Music Video: Yemi Alade, Jennifer Hudson, Pixie Lott, Luan Santana & More - Best / Post Music, Videos And Articles Yourself On Www.pressplay360.net / Free Beats For Musicians Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.