Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Best Job Could Be: ! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Best Job Could Be: ! (607 Views)

Be A Sap consultant the best Job ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Job Could Be: ! by matured(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
Many of us have been trying to get jobs and have submitted several applications [I have done well in that] and yet no response or call.These attitude from these employers has made me[an waiting employee] to think on how to get myself financially empower so i can stop knocking at their doors for what they tagged as help/assistance and that is what prompted me to look for an alternative to that.
I found it and used it and today am no longer calling,knocking or even disturbing them for jobs but am busy doing my own thing my own way and now am becoming financially free in a jiffy.
My secret is looking for opportunities and devouring them on time.Some of those opportunities I have compiled in my little blogsite www.cashmymoney..com for you to read and practice.Check it out and feel free to email me if you have any question or anything that you ain't catching up with.

See you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

Its Free! Get Free Hotphones,laptops,p.sgame Series,hdv Flat Tv &lots More.witout Credit Card. / Can We Assist With You Wedding And Birthday Sourvenirs? If Yes, Call Us / How To Make Money Online With Your Facebook Account Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.