Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Making Fondant Figures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Making Fondant Figures (714 Views)

Cake Decor:how To Make Fondant Icing. / The Best And Easiest Fondant / How To Make Cake Fondant At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Fondant Figures by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Bakers in the house, how do you make fondant figures that don't sag or loose their shapes. Do you add any extra thing to the fondant?
Re: Making Fondant Figures by prettyangel10(f): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Hi, for fondant figures, you can add extra gum tragacanth- i hope i got the spelling correctly, or C.M.C. Or better still, make use of modelling paste. I don't have the recipe here, i would have typed it out for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Amazing Fact And Reasons Why You Need Water Than Soft Drinks. / . / Video: Imported Apple Now Harmful To The Health And Causes Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.