Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is This Sucide Or Murder ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Sucide Or Murder ? (809 Views)

Is It Sucide Or Murder? / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / Suicide Or Murder? Man Found Hanging At An Uncompleted Building (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Sucide Or Murder ? by winetapper: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
The more I try to point out its suicide I see more reasons why it is murder.
Nairalander Please help solve the riddle

Re: Is This Sucide Or Murder ? by lecturerdabo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
My last son will soon repost this with same question!

Pls you guys should find something else to post!!
Re: Is This Sucide Or Murder ? by Sirpluv: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Murder
Re: Is This Sucide Or Murder ? by Nina4u(f): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
To me everything points to suicide.. The letter.. The glasses ..not much disterbance.. However the slipper is a bit from her foot if she had em on and boom shot herself it shouldn't have fall off? I dunno.. You have to make an investigation.. Was she depressed.. Did she owe ppl money.. Her work.. Was she happy.. Did she have bf.. Did she dump him.. Everything from a suicide to a murder u have to investigate a persons life in order to veryfi your conclutions
Re: Is This Sucide Or Murder ? by Redhot111(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
The blood on the was isn't jst splashes of blood, rather it shows her head was almost touching d wall wen she was shot. Now if she stood dat close to d wall b4 shooting herself, den she would hv fallen over with her legs closer to d wall dan her head. It mean d legs wld hv been towards d wall n d head toward this other side. So it was evidently a murder case.
Ops hope u will enlist me in d nxt CID intake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40 Stolen Vehicles Recovered From 52 Year Old Car-snatching Kingpin / Terrible! Two Students Ambushed And Brutally Beat Up Their Teacher After School. / Photos: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.