Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? (1467 Views)

Man Wins N10m In Airtel Promo In Awka, Faints At Prize Presentation / where can i get london Use Phone At CV / [port] Galaxy S7 Apps And Features For Galaxy S6 And Note 5 [download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Evening Mr great people of anambra, biko, where in Awka can I get the London used s6, the regular one, not edge. I went to those roadside guys at Eke Awka but couldn't get. Thanks!
Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by DjAndroid: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
As in Honda s6 or toyota s6?
Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
DjAndroid:
As in Honda s6 or toyota s6?
Lol. You're funny. Samsung galaxy s6.
Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by AmazingZeus(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
SupremeCommanda:

you try olx and jiji
Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by donbenie(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Maybe you should try Emeka Offor Plaza at Main Market Onitsha,it's the most likely place you'll get it in Anambra..

1 Like

Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by Bratking(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
SupremeCommanda:
Evening Mr great people of anambra, biko, where in Awka can I get the London used s6, the regular one, not edge. I went to those roadside guys at Eke Awka but couldn't get. Thanks!

Road side kwa?? You wan buy fake abi? Go down to Emeka Offor Plaza, it's readily available down there. And go with 90-95k unless you want to go home empty handed.

1 Like

Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bratking:

Road side kwa?? You wan buy fake abi? Go down to Emeka Offor Plaza, it's readily available down there. And go with 90-95k unless you want to go home empty handed.

Lol. Thank you. Omo, u finish talk! Na so one guy gimme one confirmed cloned one like that. As I handle d fone eh, I nearly bang am for ground. Thank you, bro! How clean the Emeka Offor Plaza one dey?
Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by DjAndroid: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
SupremeCommanda:

Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
SupremeCommanda:
Why don't you just try and get a new one,there's warranty and trust me,you'll be more relaxed knowing you've got a new one...most used aren't that okay,moreover the only used I would recommend you get is if you know when the seller bought it new and just needed to upgrade or needed money...but most anonymous sellers sell faulty stuffs...trust me!.

And man,getting a used one for 90 to 100k,I would recommend you get S5 brand new if you cant afford the new S6!..
Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by falseman(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
SupremeCommanda:

Lol. Thank you. Omo, u finish talk! Na so one guy gimme one confirmed cloned one like that. As I handle d fone eh, I nearly bang am for ground. Thank you, bro! How clean the Emeka Offor Plaza one dey?

You will likely get a good phone just make sure you buy from a shop. No one will disappear with your money as long as it's a store cos they have union ready to sanction any shop owner that messes up.
Make sure you take your time to test the phone before paying and don't let anyone convince you if you find any fault. I repeat don't be persuaded unless you are fully satisfied after testing.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Where In Awka Can I Get London Used Samsung galaxy S6 And At What Cost? by moses5223(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2016
check www.awoofstore.com their phones are the cheapest I've come across and they are genuine. I'm still using the BlackBerry z10 I bought from them. S6 is not displayed on their website but I'm sure if u contact them, they might have it and might be willing to do pay on delivery to anambra. check them out. they offer genuine products. u might get brand new for 100 or 105k. not sure though. just contact them.
Forgot to add; they sell brand new phones and not fairly used.

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Tecno Boom J8 And Install TWRP / Latest Gionee M5 Plus Tread / The Amazing Itel 1556; My Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.