Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Home Remedies For Constipation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Remedies For Constipation (1016 Views)

9 Best Essential Oils For Constipation / Homeopathic Remedies For Constipation,alcer,uti,fibriods Etc / Home Remedies For Constipation ? Get Rid Of Constipation Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Remedies For Constipation by Whizzcute(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Constipation is the inability or difficulties to empty the bowel system less than 3x in a week which is normally caused by hardened stool. Despite the fact that periodic constipation is extremely regular, a few individuals experience endless constipation that can meddle with their capacity to go about their every day undertakings. Perpetual constipation might likewise bring about inordinate straining to have a bowel development and different signs and symptoms. Treatment for incessant constipation relies on upon the fundamental cause. However, at times, a reason for endless constipation is never found. But before you rush to a medicine store to get the drugs , there's need for you to try these home remedies i'll be giving out here.

Causes Of Constipation
Constipation can be caused by the following conditions or factors:

- Narrowing of the colon (bowel stricture)

- Other stomach cancer that pushes on the colon

- Anal crevice

- Bowel check

- Colon cancer

- Rectal cancer

- Rectocele

- Controlling the urge to pass out stool

- Pregnancy

- Aging

- Too much use of laxatives

- Drugs or medications etc

How To Prevent Constipation

Drink lots of water.

Eat fiber-rich eating regimen, including grains, beans, products of the soil.

Do exercise frequently.

Avoid caffeinated drinks/beverages.

Abstain from over-eating

Avoid the abuse of purgatives.

Signs And Symptoms Of Constipation
These symptoms below will easily tell you that you are having constipation

- A feeling that everything didn't turn out.

- Swollen stomach area or stomach pains

- Regurgitating.

- Few bowel developments.

- Inconvenience having a bowel development

- Hard or little stools.

- Loss of appetite etc

Home remedies For Constipation

Aloe Vera Gel

Aloe vera is not only known to relieve cuts and burns, yet it can likewise mitigate your tummy. It's best to utilize pure aloe vera gel from the plant. The gel straight from the plant is more focused than the commercial aloe juice so don't utilize more than 2 tablespoons. On the off chance that you don't have an aloe plant, than drinking aloe juice can fulfill comparative results.

Method

Mix two tablespoons of pure gel with natural product juice and beverage in the morning, OR drink some aloe vera juice as required.

Baking Soda

Baking soda lies at the heart of home remedies. It's is so fantastically adaptable, and it essentially does its occupation 95% of the time. It works unbelievably well for constipation since it is a bicarbonate, which will urge air to leave you somehow, and mitigate torment from weight. It likewise re-alkalizes the stomach, neutralizes acids offering things some assistance with passing through your gut.

Method

Mix one quarter of a cup of warm water with a teaspoon of baking soda and drink it.

Lemon Juice

Lemon juice acts as a purifying agent for the intestines, the salt substance helps in brisk and simple entry of stool. This juice additionally is an extraordinary approach to detox your body

Method

Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with a cup of water, add it a little salt and drink it especially when you have not eaten anything.

Olive Oil

We all know that olive oil is one of the healthiest cooking oils available. Yet, did you realize that is additionally a powerful cure for constipation? Squeezed from ready olives, this common oil brags a bunch of health advantages. It advances appropriate working of the gallbladder, colon, and digestive system and soothes the distress of constipation by making it simpler to pass stools.

Method
Drink a tablespoon of pure olive oil in an empty stomach usually every morning

Oranges

Oranges reduces constipation in three ways. Firstly, they contain significant amounts of fiber that is key for delicate stools. A medium size orange has 3g of fiber.

Secondly, they contain a decent measure of water. Eating fiber-rich sustenances without enough water is pointless. It can exacerbate the constipation. The water content of oranges makes it simple to get enough water.

Method

Extract and drink orange juice as many times you can

There are many other home remedies for constipation, but the ones i just listed are the most effective.

THANKS FOR READING AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS

CC: lalasticlala, Sissy3, Dominique

SOURCE: http://www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/home-remedies-for-constipation.html

Re: Home Remedies For Constipation by Soulz22(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nice read OP
very insightful.

Re: Home Remedies For Constipation by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nice and very informative. That pics reminds of the constipation that almost claimed my life in 1998. I ate yams and stew without drinking enough water like twice daily for like 2 consecutive days. Funny enough, i did not go to toilet during those days but on d third day, it was a different thing entirely, come see where big man like me dey cry. To pass out stool come turn 2 problem, my mama come dey run helter skelter cos na only me and her dey house. If not for the pawpaw, oranges and olive oil wey i later take, na from heaven i for dey type this text.

1 Like

Re: Home Remedies For Constipation by Whizzcute(m): 5:08am On Mar 18, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Nice and very informative. That pics reminds of the constipation that almost claimed my life in 1998. I ate yams and stew without drinking enough water like twice daily for like 2 consecutive days. Funny enough, i did not go to toilet during those days but on d third day, it was a different thing entirely, come see where big man like me dey cry. To pass out stool come turn 2 problem, my mama come dey run helter skelter cos na only me and her dey house. If not for the pawpaw, oranges and olive oil wey i later take, na from heaven i for dey type this text.
lollz, thank God for Your Life bro
Re: Home Remedies For Constipation by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Whizzcute:
lollz, thank God for Your Life bro
Na so my brother. Na God save me.
Re: Home Remedies For Constipation by Rhea(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=18pt]If you drink plenty of water and also walk about regularly, it is almost impossible to develop constipation[/size]

(1) (Reply)

World’s Heaviest 10-year-old Who Eats 5meals A Day & Can’t Walk, Put On A Crash / Why You Should Start Using Spices And Herbs In Your Home / Help Tessy Beat The Cancer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.