Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Do I Do: My Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do I Do: My Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home (1769 Views)

Wholesale Custom Sports Bra From Reputed Manufacturer! / Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Charming Sports Bra, From The High-grade E-store Of Alanic Retail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do: My Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home by abagram(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
A 39-year-old food vendor, Adejoke Omotosho, on Thursday told an Igando Customary in Lagos State that her husband’s girlfriend stole her underwear from their matrimonial home. Adejoke, the petitioner, also told the court that her husband, Musiliu Omotosho, was in the habit of bringing his lovers to their one-room apartment. The couple is blessed with four children. The petitioner sought for divorce of the union on the grounds of lack of care and infidelity. She said that she was the one responsible for the education of their children. “This is the fifth time that he will bring women into our house; on four occasions I had reported him to our families. “Most times in the past, they begged me to forgive him because of our children, which I did. “On this faithful day, my neighbours told me that I had a visitor, but I didn’t understand what they meant, only for me to catch my husband again with another woman in our room. “I told them that if they were not satisfied with the rounds of sex they had, they should go for more rounds,’’ she said.
Read More GIVE Your Advice:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/what-do-i-do-my-husbands-girlfriend.html

Re: What Do I Do: My Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home by delishpot: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Marriage wahala
Re: What Do I Do: My Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home by missingrib(f): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nawa o..tire for this kind news..
Re: What Do I Do: My Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home by itstpia8: 12:36am On May 09, 2016
lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Female Secondary School Student Post Half Naked Pictures On Facebook / Buy Your Goods Hear / Cooperate Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.