Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,724 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? (576 Views)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by Waskolo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
I have recently observe that women like standing infront of the calender and counts with their fingers, please does this implies?
Re: Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by menabae(f): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hehehehehheeh u won't understand

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by Waskolo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
Hehehehehheeh u won't understand
please enlighten me more
Re: Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by menabae(f): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Waskolo:

please enlighten me more
u no get sister ni?ask her na

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by jeyselassie(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Waskolo:

please enlighten me more
countdown to menopause
Re: Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by jeyselassie(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Some are also counting down to when period will start since it comes like tap and it doesnt have off or on switch.
Re: Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by Waskolo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
u no get sister ni?ask her na

I no get o abeg tell me
Re: Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by menabae(f): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Waskolo:

I no get o abeg tell me
ok they are counting their safe period\ovulation period ,hope u get it cheers
Re: Why Do Women Stand Infront Of The Calender And Counts With Their Fingers? by jeyselassie(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
ok they are counting their safe period\ovulation period ,hope u get it cheers
u see I gorrit

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation And Conception / April is Autism Awareness Month - What Do You Know About Autism? / Dial A Doctor On 53665

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.