Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Portrait Artistes View This - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Portrait Artistes View This (1902 Views)

Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait / A Thread For Charcoal Portrait Artists / View This Art And Tell Your Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portrait Artistes View This by tyrex(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2006
Hey Portrait artistes put up your works here. Here are a few of mine, I'm very busy these days with medical school and I hardly get to finish any of my works. Anyway, that ain't stopping me so it shouldn't stop U.

THe work - my nephews is actually one I did of my twin nephews they're not identical I did that one yesterday afternoon and I'm still working on it I actually drew it in blue pen. Ain't they cute?

The other one - Remi-2 is one of my very good friend Remi. I'm also still working on it.

The last one - I like to call it deceit, its abstract, judge for Urself.

Happy viewing, more coming soon. cool

Re: Portrait Artistes View This by Seun(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2006
They are scary if they actually look like this!!
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by tyrex(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2006
lol seun, I'm sure not everyone agrees with you on that one. I bet if U see 'em U'll want to have kids of Ur own fast.

Anyway, why not quite the talking and let Ur work speak for itself. Show me something aight?
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by MyPeace(f): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2006
u're trying, but still needs more expertise.
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by Neoteny(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2006
they're quite good!
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by eslynera(f): 1:16am On Nov 25, 2006
wow tyrex, i never knew you were this talented, cheesy good work!! kiss
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by nilla(f): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2006
Nice one Tyrex.
the lady/white face in the last one (deceit) is really scary.
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by eslynera(f): 1:35am On Nov 25, 2006
more of artistic work cheesy
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by ajayi1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2006
You really try, I only like the drwing of the twins but the other drawing is scaring. Just go back and do a better job.
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by theopops: 3:04am On Nov 28, 2006
Really nice. Got to give it to you.

Seems all the doctors or medical students I know, are either into music or paintings or some form of art. Got to give it up to you guys, still find time in your busy schedule to follow your passion.
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by emmakc(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
I think this thread shouldnt be left to extinct. Maybe we try digital portraiture.

Re: Portrait Artistes View This by candylips(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
Or photography portrait
Re: Portrait Artistes View This by tyrex(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2014
I just rediscovered this old post and I'm totally blown away myself. I think I've improved over the years so I'd like to share some of my more current work.

Please click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2046472/get-free-portrait-yourself#28945874

Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Facebook 500 Likes / Photography/movies/music Videos Production Tools For Rent / My Movie Poster Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.