Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Photo: See What Lil Kesh Bought for himself on his 21 Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: See What Lil Kesh Bought for himself on his 21 Birthday (523 Views)

(PHOTO ) See Accident That Happen In PORT HARCOURT Along Choba Road / (photo) See How This Lady Try To Play James Bond Along Rumola Road / Photo: See How Uganda Security Fondles Ladies Private Parts In The Name Of Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What Lil Kesh Bought for himself on his 21 Birthday by NaijaCuzin: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
YBNL artist Lil Kesh is celebrating his 21st birthday today
and apart from releasing his debut album to mark his new
age, he has also bought himself a new car.
He posted the photo on Instagram to share with his fans
and captioned “#YAGI for you guys and this for me. Gift to
myself. Thank you Lord for the ride. New age new whip
#MrMeYagi ”

http://www.bellanaija.com/2016/03/lil-kesh-shows-off-his-new-car-as-he-celebrates-21st-birthday/

Re: Photo: See What Lil Kesh Bought for himself on his 21 Birthday by NaijaCuzin: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
HBD Keshinro
Re: Photo: See What Lil Kesh Bought for himself on his 21 Birthday by bankyblue(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
I hope this car won't cause another problem o!

(1) (Reply)

5 Men Inserted Their Fingers In A Lady’s Vag! Na In Lagos / SOLVE THIS QUESTIONS AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN #25,000 / Create Your Logo Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.