Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” (9691 Views)

Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg / Best Alternative To Google Adsense / Is There Any Alternative To ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by jorhney(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
I wonder what girls will upload dis time around.. angry

probably a twerkin vid grin
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Timoleon(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2016
who want dey view people profile vid up n down? ontop which person mb?
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by eluquenson(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Another avenue to rip people of their data, facebook scamming the world since 1900
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by stevecantrell: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Politicians like Ben Bruce would love that...
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Mekzmoney(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Bro I already did ooh. I'm regretting it now, big time.... Dunno what to do. Wish I could go back 2d old one. angry .
Bsc:
That's good..
But whats really wrong with facebook chat for blackberry... I updated my app as I was notified, never knew is a downgrade to a 7kb app that links to web browser.. Pls tell them to bring back the facebook chat on bbworld and delete that rubbish 7kb app they call update. Dnt update urs if u get the notice else u will regret.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by searay(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Facebook making progress and Seun can not even add "DISLIKE" button here on NL

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by holluphemydavid(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Iranu abasha
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by richylee(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Bsc:
That's good..
But whats really wrong with facebook chat for blackberry... I updated my app as I was notified, never knew is a downgrade to a 7kb app that links to web browser.. Pls tell them to bring back the facebook chat on bbworld and delete that rubbish 7kb app they call update. Dnt update urs if u get the notice else u will regret.
awon werey have did mine. Na Fk
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Justicealh3(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
like.....

Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by fxstory(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
nice
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by qreem231(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Great idea,just hope all these o.lo.sho won't start uploading nude videos sha
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Meme16(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Bsc:
That's good..
I exprienced it ooh, abeg what's the solution cos I'm not enjoying the new app right now.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Achievement: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Abeg na for facebook i dey run my lotto format make dem nor spoiol work 4 boys o.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Achievement: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Abeg na for facebook i dey run my lotto format make dem nor spoil work 4 boys o.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Kaxmytex(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2016
those using iphone knows diz ain't a news......

anyways, d video length limit iz jux 15sec, so watchout
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Profile video again
I think I prefer the old Facebook jawe..... It won't make sense
Facebook app is already mb consuming!!!
Try Facebook lite. It doesn't consume data.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by NLjona(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Bsc:
That's good..

I swear I dey regret too
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by demzey(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmm some guys go suffer, cos d way gals go day ask for 1 month subscription twice in a month ehn, e go b lyk say dem day drink am
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Fortune02(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bsc:
That's good..
U shouldn't have updated. Do well to read reviews first before downloading. I'm still using the version before the previous one. Outdated but still da best cool
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by Nickymezor(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hw interesting. ..
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by WelconnectTrav1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bsc:
That's good..

I thought it was only I o. The nonsense downgraded the app rather than upgrade it.
I pray they do something about this.
Re: Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” by RichardKings(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
GothamLuke:
Sounds interesting, but I can never go back to Facebook
oh darn!! You just hurt Zuckerberg's felling #sadist

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Ways Of Making Money With Your Website. / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / 13 Tips For Successful Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.