Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

delete this post - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / delete this post (4458 Views)

delete this post / delete this post / delete this post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete this post by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 18, 2016
delete this post
Re: delete this post by Mprex(f): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2016
in yemi alade's voice

ho! ha!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: delete this post by Warlord3000(m): 5:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Just passing.. Oya discuss... Continue na
Re: delete this post by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Odikwa swerious shocked
Re: delete this post by ewizard1: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2016
"Dont do evil"... Google
Re: delete this post by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Mprex:
in yemi alade's voice

ho! ha!
... Lwkmd... ..

Google Don catch this one.. .. Dem go bring all the details of your browsing give your papa in a file.... All your yamaya discoveries through Google and YouTube eh... Your eyes go clear this evening.... We dey come your papa house today... Lwkmd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: delete this post by daveyjay(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: delete this post by dan9ice(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
They also know how much I've in my account?
Re: delete this post by Sammyashol(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Ogbeni gsmcarecenter post everything here jere,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: delete this post by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Sammyashol:
Ogbeni gsmcarecenter post everything here jere,

Sorry sir. There are several links to check what Google knows about you in the original post on my blog. I really cant start extracting and posting them here, the post will look messy since I still havent found how to hyperlink texts here (Plus I am still growing my blog). Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: delete this post by Sammyashol(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2016
GSMCARECENTER:

Sorry sir. There are several links to check what Google knows about you in the original post on my blog. I really cant start extracting and posting them here, the post will look messy since I still havent found how to hyperlink texts here (Plus I am still growing my blog). Cheers.
Alright now.
Re: delete this post by Adrenaline123(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Its true ooo. They know everything shocked shocked shocked
Including location just saw mine. But you can still control it in their privacy settings.
Re: delete this post by jidxin(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2016
if i ddnt ve any account connected to d internet it can never know

1 Like

Re: delete this post by Daniel2802(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Just saw pictures I took since 2014, pictures I thought were lost.
Re: delete this post by Mprex(f): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
patrickdarlins:
... Lwkmd... ..

Google Don catch this one.. .. Dem go bring all the details of your browsing give your papa in a file.... All your yamaya discoveries through Google and YouTube eh... Your eyes go clear this evening.... We dey come your papa house today... Lwkmd
lmao. ifa hear
Re: delete this post by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
GSMCARECENTER:

just only one request na him u de give this long excuses. na wa o
Re: delete this post by Mediapace: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
How?
Adrenaline123:
Its true ooo. They know everything shocked shocked shocked
Including location just saw mine. But you can still control it in their privacy settings.
Re: delete this post by geniusgenes: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
stardragon:

just only one request na him u de give this long excuses. na wa o

after all his effort and research, you cannot give him a single page view? how much will it cost you to encourage his blog?

gerrarrahia man!

4 Likes

Re: delete this post by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
patrickdarlins:
... Lwkmd... ..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: delete this post by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mprex:

lmao. ifa hear
.... nor dey form oo... no begging oo... . Today dem must see you Yanch.. Lwkmd!!!

7pm on the dot... we Don knock your gate kwa!!! !! all evidence are well prepared... Lols

Happy weekend to ya....
Re: delete this post by Skywalker5(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bloggers and their lies for people to click on their blog

1 Like

Re: delete this post by Adrenaline123(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mediapace:
How?

Follow the link in op's article you will find it.
Re: delete this post by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
GSMCARECENTER:
Source: www.gsmcarecenter.com

Do you often look over your shoulders to check if anyone was staring at the monitor of your PC or phone whenever you use any of them in public places? I do that a lot too and you will agree that doesn’t necessarily happen because we have a secret that must be protected. It’s just that we like our privacy.

If you worry so much about the privacy of your online activities then you might not be too happy to know Google has been keeping a tab on you, so much that it knows your name, age, gender, location and a bunch of other stuff. Yes, Google has quietly been following you, collecting information and monitoring your online behavior unless you are certain you have never used any one of these; android phone, Google Search, Chrome browser, YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps and other numerous Google services you probably didn’t know belonged to Google.

Well, don’t panic even if you have been using Google in a not-so-good ways (you know what I mean) because Google is not going to use what it knows about to hurt you or anyone. It only gathers your details to able to serve you personalized contents including ads. Before showing you how to stop Google from crawling over your activities lets go over links to that will show you what Google knows about you.
Continue: http://www.gsmcarecenter.com/?p=762

1. Your Location
Google likely knows where you are this very minute and not just that but also where you have been. If you have used Google Maps or own an android phone and you have not disabled its location feature in it, then Google knows where you live, work and play. Disabling location may not help you since it also uses your IP information to locate you. How else do you think your Google Search results are geographically accurate? There is a link under this post to view your Google location history.

2. Your Personal Data
Google knows your name, age, gender, phone numbers and others. You handed these details when you signed up your Gmail account or used any of Google’s numerous services that requested for them. Use the Google dashboard link under this post to view all your details.

3. Your Search History
Yes, Google knows your every single search since the last one year. Google has kept a record of all the things you have used its searched engine for. If you didn’t know, Google owns YouTube and that means it also has your YouTube search history including the videos you have watched, the time and place you searched or watched as well as the device you used for these activities. Use the web and app activity link under this post to see all of your search history.

4. Your Favorite Websites
I hope you won’t find this a bit creepy, but Google knows all about your favorite websites and how many times you have visited each of them. It uses its tool called Google Analytics that helps web publishers see the pages on their website you have visited and how many times you have visited it. It also records how long you stayed on their site and a bunch of other stuff. If you wish to stop Google from storing this type of information, use the appropriate link under this post.

5. Your Gmail Mailbox
Let me tell you this in few words. Google knows how many messages are in your Gmail inbox. It’s not like it minding your business or snooping but it just scans your inbox for information it will use to tailor the ads it shows you.

#. You Decide!
Here’s the good news; you can ask Google to stop with all that monitoring and data gathering.
The truth is Google is transparent and respects your privacy and that’s why it developed a bunch of ways where you can see the summary of the data collected by each of its tools that you use and also a walk-through guide to help you decide what information you want to share with Google and the public. These services require that you log in to your Google account
To view the information Google has been collecting and change their settings, click here.
If you wish to stop Google from monitoring the websites you visit and your activities, click here.
To view all of the Google services you are using, click here.
To see a list of all the apps and extensions that is accessing your Google data , click here.
If you wish to see your entire location history with Google, click here.
To see your entire Google search history,
click here.
If you wish to export all you data from Google, click here.
To see a history of your YouTube searches, click here.
That’s it guys. Leave your comments or questions in the comment box below and hit the share buttons to spread the word! Cheers.
Re: delete this post by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
geniusgenes:

after all his effort and research, you cannot give him a single page view? how much will it cost you to encourage his blog?

gerrarrahia man!
i talk to you?
Re: delete this post by CallMeMadMan: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Make I Buy Land First
Re: delete this post by Mprex(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
patrickdarlins:
.... nor dey form oo... no begging oo... . Today dem must see you Yanch.. Lwkmd!!!

7pm on the dot... we Don knock your gate kwa!!! !! all evidence are well prepared... Lols

Happy weekend to ya....
wish you the bestest weekend ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: delete this post by geniusgenes: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
stardragon:

i talk to you?

you didn't have to
Re: delete this post by ajaylee1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
If dey like make dey know my side chicks and the main chick. E no consain me.
Re: delete this post by joseph214(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Darn ! Googles been spying on me since I was 10

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Nokia 3110c / How To Control Your Android Phone From Pc Via Usb / Donald Trump's Handwriting As A Font

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.