Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

#thank GOD Is Friday. #friday Palava #yaba #party - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #thank GOD Is Friday. #friday Palava #yaba #party (520 Views)

You Would Thank Me After Watching This Ladies / Who knows Yaba Market Days / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#thank GOD Is Friday. #friday Palava #yaba #party by Arewa12: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
#PARTY #yaba #FRIDAY #PALAVA

aaaaahhahahahahh!!!! it friday again!!!!!! Friday happens to be one of ma favorite day... yea am serious!! cause this part of africa where i come from, party start from friday down to sunday!!!!! you know people close from work as early as possible, cause friday is like a half day @ some public office. So you rush down to your tailor, to pickup your friends aso-ebi cause she is getting married on saturday... lol!!!
(special outfit for family nd friends). You realize you need a foundation kit, cause you want your face to be attractive to the guest coming to the party your mind is like "ah won ma gba" so you rush down to mama tega store @ yaba to get your foundation kit!!!!!! So you buy your weavon @ your customer shop @ yaba market!!!! after buying the weave-on. you see a lady saying: Aunty you want to make your hair?? my friend come naw, fine sister. You later realize you dont have time to go to your stylist, so you decide to make your hair once. Since your hair is wash and it is just a simple style. you go back to the lady after you negotiate on price and you are okay with it or she is okay with it, she takes you to "abe igi mango" (mango tree), less than 57mins she is done, she quickly get the mirror and show you, she ask is it fine?? you like yes it okay!!! As you get up from the chair to give the lady money another lady approach you in calm gentle voice: fine sister your eyelashes nd nail, you decide to fix your nails nd eyelashes their once nd for all... I REP 9ja
Hairstyle27 wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Promotional Bupa Items / Miss NL / Buy Any Goods On Ebay, Amazon Or Any Genuine Site In Usa , London Or Any Part..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.