Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Laptop Does Not Charge. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Does Not Charge. (694 Views)

My Laptop Does Not Open Facebook / Laptop Does Not Detect Usb Modem / My Laptop Does Not Detect New Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Does Not Charge. by NIGboi(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2009
The laptop was working well till the day it just stopped charging. Have not been able to find out the problem.
The charging port is good. The battery is okay and the charger is working. When it is on, and plugged to power, the charging indicator comes on but it doesn't charge.
Any body got any solution? Am all ears.
Re: My Laptop Does Not Charge. by ramonmulti(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hello,

I would like you to bring it to computer village so that i can look into it. Ok!!!! Call me at 08033924627, Victor.
Re: My Laptop Does Not Charge. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2009
My toshiba laptop has the same problem, my battery just went down totally, i changed it plugged the charger, the light went on it said charging but the battery level didnt move an inch,
i have tried all sorts of batteries but it didnt work either.
Re: My Laptop Does Not Charge. by visitamyu(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
hi,
i also use a toshiba laptop too with this similar problem, the way i rectified it is by shutting down, i then removed the battery from the battery compartment and refix it back, on putting the charger and powering it, i discovered it starts charging until it becomes full. the reason for this is that if a toshiba battery is becoming old it will start this type of trick. try using the above procedure and update me if it works for you also. byeeeeeeeee
Re: My Laptop Does Not Charge. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Original Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade Edition / I Want To Buy Dreamweaver/fireworks / Drive Free Traffic To Your Blog/site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.