Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) (27127 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Painful As Imsu Final Year Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence {see / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by kenny1313(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rochas we know, Rochas I will always know.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by amtaken(f): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
I never knew I would ever say this but God bless you Okorocha for this.

That doesn't mean that I support your leadership style though.

Namatse.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by nkemdi89(f): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
fippycbk:

You don follow de sing abi? grin
You should I am not affected but people around me are.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by nworanco(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abagworo:
No Southeast Governor has patronised Innoson as much as Okorocha and he has now given him a deserved honour. Leadership by example
U are the foolish human being I have ever encountered. During Peter Obi's govt. he bought over 3 thousand innosson vehicles for secondary schools and govt agencies in Anambra state. U are pure propagandist and a sychophant to Hausaocha Rochas. Be careful the way u talk coward.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Abalado(f): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
This okocha or okoronsha sef,anoda fayose of south east..
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Chuksemi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
What is this? You people did not notice the best graduating student's academic achievement? You all talking shit bout' Okorocha. Pathetic.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by musabayokanu: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
yemmight:
Later they will say Okorocha is irrelevant.

OKOROCHA is irrelevant indeed.
This is just convocation and nothing else.
Why didn't he remind them of his free and compulsory education upto university level so we will know he relevant.

Rubbish
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by EbukaLive(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
musabayokanu:

OKOROCHA is irrelevant indeed.
This is just convocation and nothing else.
Why didn't he remind them of his free and compulsory education upto university level so we will know he relevant.

Rubbish

Is your surname Okanu?
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Phame: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I just don't know why some people hate Okorocha bitterly?
he belongs to Apc , and he's seen as a notherner and a muslim. Ibo hate Muslims, u know.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Divinehenrich(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Plz is Innoson really qualify for chancellorship of a university based on academic qualification or wealth control?
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by obailala(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
OKorowanta:

And then?
And then he was hated instantly. The way a cousin of mine's love for Rochas changed to hate overnight after he joined APC was shocking and ridiculous.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by remigiusizunna(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abagworo:
No Southeast Governor has patronised Innoson as much as Okorocha and he has now given him a deserved honour. Leadership by example
Are you mad?
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by OKorowanta: 1:11am On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:
And then he was hated instantly. The way a cousin of mine's love for Rochas changed to hate overnight after he joined APC was shocking and ridiculous.

Greet ur cousin for me.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by OKorowanta: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:

Greet ur cousin for me.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by ujoatu(m): 2:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Mr Peter Obi discussing with IMSU Ag VC Prof Adaobi Obasi

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by obioraval(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2016
And a Non Indigene is their chancellor. Lol. Strike starts on Monday @ imsu.

TerrorSquad:
While

IMO STATE UNIVERSITY,OWERRI
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRA
FROM REGISTRA TO THE UNIVERSITY
COMMUNITY
SUBJECT::PAYMENT OF TUTION FEES BY
STUDENTS OF NON-IMO STATE ORIGIN.
DATE:15/3/2016
Please be Informed that the University Council
has approved the payment of under listed
category of tuition fee by students of Imo state
university who are not of Imo state origin,thus
FACULTY OF MEDICINE -#190,000.00
FACULTY OF LAW- #180,000.00
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING -#180,000,00
OTHER FACULTIES- #150,000.00
The payment of this Fees is with effect from the
current 2015/2016 Academic session
By a copy of this Memo the University Bursar is
to take necessary action to ensure strict
compliance with this directive of university council
Thank you very Much
Signed:
Emeka Ejikonye
Registrar
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Klington: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2016
ak47mann:
stop talking through your ass this guy ima kwa ife cool
grin
ak47mann:
stop talking through your ass this guy ima kwa ife cool
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by crazyclown07(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2016
I was there live at IMO State University

Kudos to that optometry dude who as the best overall student with CPGA 4.71

I must commend Gov Rochas Okorocha for his support and solidarity he has been giving us as Imostars and we also neva forget to give our heart warming gratitude to a patron,alumni and a worthy politician per excellence in the person of Hon. Uche Nwosu and Deacon Chike Okafor.

Long Live Imo state University
Long Live the Aluta Spirit
Long Live Imo state,Owerri
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Proudly IMOSTAR

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Bishops10(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Dcn Chike Okafor making we Obowians proud since 2013
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Emeruempaul: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Good
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by crazyclown07(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Okoroawusa is a Scam
Imolites are now regretting why they voted dis fraudster who has turned imo state government to a Family Business

Hon Uche Nwosu (chief of Staff imo state) -son-in -Law
Mrs ololo( deputy chief of staff on Internal Affairs) - Sister
And many more

When MC Uche Ogbuagu was warning the Gullible imolites not to vote this thief in but they turned deaf Ears

#imoLites deserves what they are seeing now#

Come 2019,we PDP will regain the Douglass House
Whether the Devil and Wailers likes it or not
Long LIve PDP
Long Live FRN
Long Live IMO STATE
LoNG Live IMSU SUG
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Ojayk(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Siberia101:

You must be the biggest Dunce I've met in my existence... Most Chancellors come from even outside the Zone of the university, now he has given someone from SE you still pained...

Get Lost Kid

Let me honour you with these
IMSU is a state university
Show me how many state universities across Nigeria that has its chancellor from another state.
What if Innoson as the chancellor decide to anambaralise IMSU.
The best Rochas could do for Chief Innocent is to grant him the support to have a car plant in Imo state to help him realise his job job factory factory electoral campaign chants.
It's best to encourage one in what he does best. University administration is not what innoson is into.
#think Imo state bro
Please state your views without insults.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by obailala(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2016
OKorowanta:

Greet ur cousin for me.
grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Siberia101: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Ojayk:

Show me how many state universities across Nigeria that has its chancellor from another state.
The best Rochas could do for Chief Innocent is to grant him the support to have a car plant in Imo state to help him realise his job job factory factory electoral campaign chants.
It's best to encourage one in what he does best. University administration is not what innoson is into.
#think Imo state bro

State Universities don't have Chancellor's outside the state Una politics dey tire me aswear...
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by ujoatu(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gov Sanni Bello of Niger State and his wife in a photograph with Gov Okorocha and Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by obioraval(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ojayk:

#think Imo state bro

Typical Imo state Man. Na una full Uli as lecturers.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by obioraval(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Siberia101:

State Universities don't have Chancellor's outside the state Una politics dey tire me aswear...

Truly spoken. Imo State for you. The state where everyone racks sense.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by Ojayk(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
obioraval:

Typical Imo state Man. Na una full Uli as lecturers.

Professors of anambara origin are also much in imsu. Is an Imo state man the chancellor of any institution in anambara?
I would love anambara business men to liase with Rochas and build either depots or mini factories in Imo state. Hotels and shopping malls are choking us here. We want to manufacture not consuming imported goods in the name of leisure at the various hotels.
Biko, come to our aid.
Re: Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) by obioraval(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ojayk:

Professors of anambara origin are also much in imsu. Is an Imo state man the chancellor of any institution in anambara?
I would love anambara business men to liase with Rochas and build either depots or mini factories in Imo state. Hotels and shopping malls are choking us here. We want to manufacture not consuming imported goods in the name of leisure at the various hotels.
Biko, come to our aid.

Zinox computers Kwanu. That Ekeh man just tire me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex For Marks In Nigerian Universities: The Untold Stories! / Cambridge A Levels!!!!! / Why I Won't Go Back For My Masters (M.sc) Now As A Fresh Nigerian Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.