Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk (1137 Views)

Listen To The Best Pillow Talk Cover Originally Done By Zayn Malik / Who Sang This Mtncaller Tune Song?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by Leriebloom(f): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Zayn's pillow talk is just hot. I just love everything about the song, even if its dirty and naughty. My official best song.

1 Like

Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Leriebloom:
Zayn's pillow talk is just hot. I just love everything about the song, even if its dirty and naughty. My official best song.

I hear you.Have you watched the video? Cool.
Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by Leriebloom(f): 12:21am On Mar 20, 2016
redwriter:

I hear you.Have you watched the video? Cool.
Yes i have, and i loved it.
Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Leriebloom:

had to download this song and listen to it, i see why u like it, it's growing on me too..
Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by Leriebloom(f): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

had to download this song and listen to it, i see why u like it, it's growing on me too..
Hope u enjoyed the song.
Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Leriebloom:
Hope u enjoyed the song.
yes i did but i missed u tho
Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by KingRex1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
You piss off the neighbous.. Fvcking nd fighting all day. Kontinuee.

Lol, its one of my fav too. Still lookin for a female version of zayn.
Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by Leriebloom(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingRex1:
You piss off the neighbous.. Fvcking nd fighting all day. Kontinuee.

Lol, its one of my fav too. Still lookin for a female version of zayn.

lolz. Goodluck with the search tho grin
Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by leahcimzil: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2016
heard he was high on marijuana wen he recorded the song. Plot twist, he wasnt talking bout any girl, he was talking bout weed
Re: Zayn Was In The Spirit When He Sang Pillow Talk by Leriebloom(f): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2016
leahcimzil:
heard he was high on marijuana wen he recorded the song. Plot twist, he wasnt talking bout any girl, he was talking bout weed
.For real?

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO & VIDEO: Kwesta – Spirit Ft. Wale / Dj Ecool - Ada Ft Davido (official Instrumental) By Fresh Vdm / MUSIC: Effiom Trombone – Ikwo Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.