Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) (1400 Views)

Aitel 6GB Data Offer For N1500 / MTN And Their Scam!! / Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by hfinest1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
so my sub ran out and i had this very important file of about 10mb thereabouts i needed to download and i just ran out of sub and had only 1h on me to buy card. I was caught between buying airtel or Mtn card but i decided to buy airtel since they have good and reasonable data plans... i bought the card and checked the available plans and saw one that said 25MB at N100 for 5 days and i was attracted to it as it'd serve the purpose of the download. lo and behold, when i activated it, i checked my megabyte balance and discovered it was only 5MB I was given. was so pissed off... even till now. arrg... and that's the last straw. I'm done with airtel and their sh!t they give Nigerians to feed on everyday... first thing tomorrow, I'm going to port to glo or Etisalat... fvck airtel!!! modafuqas

1 Share

Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by ladyF(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol and you don use 4MB take upload on NL grin

5 Likes

Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by jideprof: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
it is you that doesn't understand the plan... the 25mb data is shared into 5 parts so it can last you 4 d 5days i.e you get 5mb per day for 5 day not 25mb at once. hope you get. grin. Airtel is not a scam bro.

1 Like

Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by dominique(f): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
Lol and you don use 4MB take upload on NL grin

Wicked grin
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by ladyF(f): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by ifex370(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
undecided
ladyF:
^^^^^omg look who quoted me.....

Ayam very close to geeting the attention of that supermod that ayam crushing on. God is good kiss I love you ************************* kiss
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by bizgenius1: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=ladyF post=43..
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by ladyF(f): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by bizgenius1: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:

Csad

Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by ladyF(f): 12:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by bizgenius1: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:

You are getting it wrong. I'm crushing on someone else. Seems everybody is misunderstanding my post, I have deleted it instead.

oh ok then,didn't know smiley
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by ladyF(f): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2016
bizgenius1:

oh ok then,didn't know smiley
Alright then smiley

1 Like

Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by hfinest1(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2016
jideprof:
it is you that doesn't understand the plan... the 25mb data is shared into 5 parts so it can last you 4 d 5days i.e you get 5mb per day for 5 day not 25mb at once. hope you get. grin. Airtel is not a scam bro.
my data is fvcking 0MB mann... they're bloody scammersangry
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by Reeberry: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
jideprof:

Are you Airtel's advocate? That plan is a scam. I also tried it some days ago, what I got was 5mb for the first day, nothing given in other days.

Airtel is a big scam. undecided
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by AwesomeRomeo: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Airtel scamming Nigerians since 1914 undecided Airtel should send packing from Nigeria angry or NCC should fine them to the extent that it will lead them to bankruptcy undecided
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by jideprof: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Reeberry:

Are you Airtel's advocate? That plan is a scam. I also tried it some days ago, what I got was 5mb for the first day, nothing given in other days.

Airtel is a big scam. undecided

airtel advocate? hmmm

well, i havent had any cause to try out the plan (i cant anyway), but when i read up on the plan, i got to know its 25mb spread for 5days.
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by jideprof: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Airtel scamming Nigerians since 1914 undecided Airtel should send packing from Nigeria angry or NCC should fine them to the extent that it will lead them to bankruptcy undecided

hehehe grin abeg o, smart talk is the only reason i don't want them to go oh. if not...
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by Reeberry: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
jideprof:

airtel advocate? hmmm

well, i havent had any cause to try out the plan (i cant anyway), but when i read up on the plan, i got to know its 25mb spread for 5days.

You haven't tried it and you were defending saying they aren't scammers.

Give it a try and see the result yourself, you will know.
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by jideprof: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Reeberry:

You haven't tried it and you were defending saying they aren't scammers.

Give it a try and see the result yourself, you will know.

I get 3gb for 1k and am okay with that grin
Re: Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) by Reeberry: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
jideprof:

I get 3gb for 1k and am okay with that grin
OK.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Working For Operamini / If Your Whatsapp On Android (6.0) Phone Is Not Connecting / Top 5 Hidden Games In Google Search That You Might Not Know Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.