Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Will You Do With These Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do With These Money (753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With These Money by taiwo05(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
If you stumbled upon this as you walked into your
2-room apartment, what will you do?

Re: What Will You Do With These Money by ladyF(f): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
First give thanks to God, then start counting. We go come draw budget for the money, every naira must be accounted for and invested wisely.
Re: What Will You Do With These Money by jopretty(f): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'll go out, fetch sand and pour on it, if it still stands, I'll lock ma door and windows and lie on it. Nxt day, I'll take 3 bundles and rush down to the market and get some hollandais for mum and isi-agu akwa oche for dad, then I'll invest the remaining not forgetting to give miself a treat too!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With These Money by Ayt27(m): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2016
I'll stumble out of my 2-room apartment.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With These Money by 4just: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2016
I will call Dasuki to come and collect his LOOT back! Abeg I no dey house.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With These Money by taiwo05(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
First give thanks to God, then start counting. We go come draw budget for the money, every naira must be accounted for and invested wisely.

count it? these uncountable now
Re: What Will You Do With These Money by taiwo05(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
jopretty:
I'll go out, fetch sand and pour on it, if it still stands, I'll lock ma door and windows and lie on it. Nxt day, I'll take 3 bundles and rush down to the market and get some hollandais for mum and isi-agu akwa oche for dad, then I'll invest the remaining not forgetting to give miself a treat too!
funny...good that remember ya parent

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: How Much Is A "Lot Of Money" To You? / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron / RED Alert!..plan By Nigeria Army To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In Detention Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.