Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 (23840 Views)

Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m / JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken / Post-utme Examination Is Illegal – JAMB Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by shogotermies(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
um um um ..... I smell lies, Prof Debull!! I hail you but remember if your children are no longer writing jamb ,your grandchildren will write it,and guess what they will all fail jamb...

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Ejaisky: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Here comes a replacement for Lai Mohammed. APC search no more.
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by IYANGBALI: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Eri yin lo buruu
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by saviourdeseotu(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
olihilistic:
e no concern me
saviourdeseotu: lolx abi o....cause you dan enter school la
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Princeakin4u: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Free coaching for those preparing for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, GCE examination organised by National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 7, Barikisu Iyere street, Ajayi bus stop Onike, Yaba, Lagos (Lagos Centre) (Federal Government of Nigeria project)
for more information contact any of the following staffs: Mrs Edward Serena 08033014555, Mr B. A. Okunola 08066632722, 08056681495, Mr Ameen W. B. 081604666324. For online lectures and those who are far away, you can register with www.kranta.com to enjoy the benefits

olihilistic:
e no concern me
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by saviourdeseotu(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
shogotermies:
um um um ..... I smell lies, Prof Debull!! I hail you but remember if your children are no longer writing jamb ,your grandchildren will write it,and guess what they will all fail jamb...

:-)) :-)) :-)) grin
shogotermies:

:-)) :-)) :-))

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
saviourdeseotu:

saviourdeseotu:
lolx abi o....cause you dan enter school la
I never enter school jor FUAM no wan do screening make we enter school again
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Elxandre(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
iamfbanj:
i dnt nid it....all am saying is dnt join da cancel cbt gang...try to develop ...stop using xender to collect games abt and read wink

Can you also explain why you people log everyone out with several minutes of their apportioned time to go?

You wrote your exams with 3:30 duration in your time, but don't even let candidates use their nowadays much shorter 2:45 hours duration to completion.

You folks act like sadists, but still have the audacity to admonish people to read so they pass.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by talk2dmc(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
6m and he refused There you are still waiting to send him to Pa PMB for national honor ! Asi ocha .
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by iamfbanj(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
well.... dats part of the advantages of cbt, u dnt have to slip in da exam hall... and abt da full 2.45 hrs remember ..u can't all start at the same time, so sum1 dat came in 50 mins after starting da exam will use longer time in da hall dan candidate who came earlier, nd u dnt expect dem to let the late comers to use d full time , wen 1:30 exam suppose to end by 4:20 or 30 and one late comer is ready to stay till 5 or 6, think am well oo bros ....

Elxandre:

Can you also explain why you people log everyone out with several minutes of their apportioned time to go?

You wrote your exams with 3:30 duration in your time, but don't even let candidates use their nowadays much shorter 2:45 hours duration to completion.

You folks act like sadists, but still have the audacity to admonish people to read so they pass.
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by NearPerfect(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rubbish! Absolute rubbish! Dibu why lie na? This country sef, infact I dey leave this country ASAP angry
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by salvationproject(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Do u mean this is jamb official statement for 2016 utme, as in this is all jamb have to say for 2016 ume,haba person must die 2016
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Temidayo9(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
When you pass its ur self, but when you fail its Jamb. #IRANU
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by crookes(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Very painful to prepare myself for this cbt exams to the extent of giving my two sweet babes red card and taking a sabbatical from puna, only to be given 216 by Dibu and his cohorts.... Hmmmmmmmm... Bring back my 300 and above before ah send thunder go wox u slap for there... Iranu jamb
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by NigerianScholar: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
iameugene:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/we-won’t-cancel-utme-computer-based-test-—jamb-registrar-•says-conduct-of-exams-in-nigeria-has
This man is a foolish liar. We r complaining about serious issues like computers logging off and on while wasting time. Late commencement of examinations and the issue of multiple scores and no results
And he is talking of 6 million naira bribe.

Who get that kin money.
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by bennycash: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmmmm. Fat lieeee dat one no concern me. This pple can lie. God go punish u fr dat place.. So arm robbers cem to 16 states abi Arm robbers cem nd loggin nd out abi? Ur not even ashamed of urceef as old as u r ur lyin in public ..haba.
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Tunechi1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
iamfbanj:

u no get sense, people like you gave us problem during the exam, people like you dnt know how to handle mouse, pple like you press F+5 for F5, you guys dnt knw much abt using system, go for training and cum bak next year ......abi u want to lie u no look for expo
abeg u dunce and am sure it is hereditary. Programmed fool
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Simcha: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2016
Moblord:
I pity some ppl.. person do late registration 8k, closer centres were full, person travel to another state to write utme lets say 4k for transport. person get result (+40marks), buy NDA or POLAC form 3k, buy change of course/institution form 4k, print original result 1.5k only to come and see that the 40 marks added earlier was deducted chai
is this true?
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Moblord(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Simcha:
is this true?
no am just assuming if they truly removed that mark
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Elxandre(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2016
iamfbanj:
well.... dats part of the advantages of cbt, u dnt have to slip in da exam hall... and abt da full 2.45 hrs remember ..u can't all start at the same time, so sum1 dat came in 50 mins after starting da exam will use longer time in da hall dan candidate who came earlier, nd u dnt expect dem to let the late comers to use d full time , wen 1:30 exam suppose to end by 4:20 or 30 and one late comer is ready to stay till 5 or 6, think am well oo bros ....

Sometimes they all start together.
Then they log out everyone at the same time with several minutes left on the clock.

You see students screaming; "Please I still have 15 minutes left"
But you hear replies like "you've written enough".
So much wickedness. sad
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Audray(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2016
i smell lies
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Calielson: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is just a lame excuse not to address the problem here. I am not surprised, it is very difficult before any of these men accept and admit their faults. I wrote the exam this year and I am completely positive that the score I was given is a fake because I am confident of what I wrote in the test and my score doesn't reflect this at all. I wasn't paid by anybody to say anything and I am sure majority of the students that were out there protesting were sincerely affected students, but just a few minority group will be highlighted to make a caricature and nuisance of the whole protest activity. Please, at least the test should be remarked with the right mark scheme if that is possible, and our real scores be awarded us. This issue shouldn't just be pushed aside like it is the works of jobless people. That is exactly what Dibu is trying to do. It isn't just or right at all!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Mediapace: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Is uniosun aæepting two sittings?
NearPerfect:
Rubbish! Absolute rubbish! Dibu why lie na? This country sef, infact I dey leave this country ASAP angry
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by NearPerfect(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Is uniosun aæepting two sittings?

I don't even know. Mrokaykay would be of help here.
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Mediapace: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2016
& how many years do geologistr spend in uni?
NearPerfect:

I don't even know. Mrokaykay would be of help here.
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by NearPerfect(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Mediapace:
& how many years do geologistr spend in uni?

4 years
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Mediapace: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Are you sure? My brother will be happy about this
NearPerfect:

4 years
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by NearPerfect(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Are you sure? My brother will be happy about this

Yes oo. It is even stated on their website sef.
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by Mediapace: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
When is uniosun post UTME ?
NearPerfect:
Re: Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 by FUNDAMENTAL001(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2016
Why waste time at home due to low JAMB score?

You can live up to your dream of studying abroad

Application is open to study in Parul University, Gujarat state, India via STUDY ABROAD CONCEPTZ, an education consultation agency.
In some schools in India you can pay your tuition in installment and it's cheaper studying in India...
Courses you can apply are:
Medicine and Surgery
Pharmacy
Nursing
Physiotherapy
Medical Radiography
Law
Mass communication
Business Administration
Architecture
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electrical/Electronics Engineering etc

Call or Whatsapp: 07081709728

For further enquiries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oni Babajide, OAU's Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Obaseki Police Fire Teargas At Protesting Staff Despite Inability To Pay Salary / ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.