Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You (47994 Views)

5 Ways to Eliminate Wall Geckos In Your Home/ Office. No 2 Will Shock You. / Have You Ever Seen Black Beans Before? / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You by HaneefahRN(f): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
darkenedrebel:

..yeah, he is, but I wouldn't wish anybody I know to be like him though...Happy Sunday..

Yes, his condition was saddening although that was.the shot he had at being unique plus famous. I don't wish for it for anyone other than that wonderful memory, it's awesome really!

Same to you.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You by zicca(f): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
This happens when some I too knows removes kwaruption from the nigerian soil,it grows something as dark as the soil,bring back out nigeria
Re: Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Yes, his condition was saddening although that was.the shot he had at being unique plus famous. I don't wish for it for anyone other than that wonderful memory, it's awesome really!

Same to you.

...the dude was like a walking wikipedia... ...me think he should have featured on who wants to be a millionaire in his lifetime, as he would have won the 1 million dollar price tag with relative ease...

..in one of the videos about Kim on Youtube, it was said that his left eye reads the left side of a book whilst his right eye was reading the right side, simultaneously, meaning it'd take him less than 30 minutes to finish a 300 page text...and he'd remember every detail no matter how tidbit...it has to do with him not born with a corpus callosum...

...funniest thing was that he never scored beyond 87 in the IQ tests he took....
Re: Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You by HaneefahRN(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...the dude was like a walking wikipedia... ...me think he should have featured on who wants to be a millionaire in his lifetime, as he would have won the 1 million dollar price tag with relative ease...

..in one of the videos about Kim on Youtube, it was said that his left eye reads the left side of a book whilst his right eye was reading the right side, simultaneously, meaning it'd take him less than 30 minutes to finish a 300 page text...and he'd remember every detail no matter how tidbit...it has to do with him not born with a corpus callosum...

...funniest thing was that he never scored beyond 87 in the IQ tests he took....

Yes, read about all those fascinating stuffs about him and some other savants, their deficiency in some areas are well compensated for in others. Very interesting people
Re: Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You by fatytoy333(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
The name of this specie is called Painted Mountain corn. The corn may also come in different colours.

Re: Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You by Rashelany: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Looks scary.. Ow will 1 eat dat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production. / Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.